Strip Club (Sousuke X Reader) LEMON

,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)", cheered you friends as they raised their drinks. You were now 23 years old and your friends took you to a strip Club.

,,The Star today is Yamazaki Sousuke", the leaflet read, with a picture of him in a white wet dress shirt (picture above☝)

,,He is hot with these muscles", squealed one of your friends .

♡♡♡

,,And now for the Star act of the night...Yamazaki Sousuke", the announcer said and everyone started to whistle or cheer. As soon as he walked on the stage with a police uniform, your friends screamed with excitement. He was more handsome in real life than in his pictures as he smirked. You blushed and your eyes widened as he took is police shirt off but it wasn't because he was taking his short off, it was because he was looking at you the whole time.
You couldn't break eye-contact because he was like a drug.

He walked down the steps and started to walk towards you, making your heart burst with excitement. He took your hand and pulled you up before taking the microphone.

,,A round of applause for the birthday girl here", he said before putting or down.

Everyone cheered and clapped for you as he took you to a wooden arm chair. You looked at your friends but they had only wide cheeky grins on their faces.

,,They planned this" you thought while rolling your eyes but giggled.

Once Sousuke was finished with his act with you, he took your hand again and walked you back to your table. He kissed your cheek making you blush madly before whispering in your ear ,,Happy Birthday (Y/n)" and slipped something in your Jeans pocket. You went to your table to sit with your friends but one of them said
,,Careful (Y/n) you nearly missed the chair", and giggled.

,,I think I need another drink", you huffed out.

,,I think you are toxicated from a special someone", one of your friends sang and the others started to laugh.

,,Besides what did he put in your pocket", (F/n) asked curiously.

You took the paper out and it said

Meet me at the back after the show
Alone

Sousuke

Your blush appeared once again and you replaced the paper back into your pocket.

,,And? What did he write you?", She asked.

,,Ehhh it just said Happy Birtday", you said to her and drank your cocktail.

♡♡♡

,,Thanks for the great birthday girls", you thanked as they started to walk home.

,,....Oh I think I left something at the bar. I will see you guys tomorrow ", you said.

,,Do you want me to come with you?", (F/n) asked.

,,You don't need to do that. Look after the three others because they are not that sober anymore. I'll be taking the Taxi", you reassured.

She nodded and said,, See you tomorrow".

Part of you wanted to go with them but you wanted to see Sousuke so badly, so you headed to the back where he wanted to meet you.

♡♡♡

,,Hey you made it", a voice called.

,,Hey Sousuke-kun", you said as he walked towards you. All of sudden his lips were on yours making you gasp in surprise. You pulled away with a blush and your eyes widened in shock.

,,W-What are y-you doing...?" Sousuke shrugged and leaned forward

,,A kiss", he bluntly said and kissed you again.

,,God", you thought.

The heat between you began to rise and you slowly kissed back. You wrapped your hand around his neck and he pushed you against the brick wall deepening the kiss. He gave a low husky moan when your leg moved to his crutch and his hand snaked up to your top, squeezing your breast lightly making you moan.
Sousuke lightly picked you up and moved to his flat which wasn't far from the Club. Once the two you of you were in his flat he went straight to his bedroom.

He placed you down onto the bed and he took both of your and his shoes off before climbing on top of you. He kissed you again down to your neck then he started sucking and biting your collarbone, making you moan again.

,,You're Mine now", he whispered in your ear and kissed it gently making you shiver.

You gave an evil smirk and looked him in his eyes.

,,Do a strip tease for me", you ordered.

,,Hmm....I like you so I think I will do it only for you", he said the last part in a low husky voice. You watched and bit your lip as he slowly started to strip out of his clothes until he was just in his black boxers.

,,What's next babe", he asked seductively.

,,Uhh...... Pleasure me", you said after your confusion as he called you babe.

,,As you wish", he whispered and ripped your clothes off your body and started sucking your nipples and gave your breasts butterfly kisses. You moaned as he kissed down your body up and down your tigh, near your wet womanhood and back to your lips.
Sousuke sat up and grabbed a condom from his bedside table and took his boxers off.

,,Are you ready?", he asked once he put the uncomfortable rubber on and you nodded eagerly.

He didn't waste a second and thrusted into you and never stopped. You screamed in pleasure and his thrusting got faster until it was inhuman speed.

,,Oh..Oh Yes more.. more", you moaned out.

Sousukes hips and yours moving in time making the bed move and he hit the wall with each thrust. He growled as he came near his climax and he grapped with one hand the headboard and the other hand was on your hip.

,,SOUSUKE", you screamed as you came all over Sousukes member, your walls tightening around him.

,,Shit, (y/n)", he cursed as he also came and rode both your orgasm out.
,,Your Mine now and no one else can have you", he said

,,Only if you are Mine from now on", you said.
With that he pulled you into a hug and slept until dawn.

♡♡♡

Hope you guys are not angry with me for not updating that long but I'm here now with a Lemon Story 😂😂