Chapter Thirteen

Alice's POV
"Wow." I said with a smile. I just walked into the suite I would be staying in, and I was speechless. It was beautiful. The bed was opposite of the floor to ceiling windows, that looked out onto the beautiful ocean. I smiled as I set my bags down by the door and put my handbag on the large California king bed.

I walked to the doors that lead to a little balcony. I stepped out and the fresh water smell hit my nose. This cruise was going to be amazing. I let out a happy sigh.

"Wow. What a view." Said a voice behind me. I turned my head to look back. Justin was standing there, leaning against the doorway.

"Yeah. It's beautiful." I said holding onto the railing. I looked down to see people waving to their families on the docks. Kids were already in the pool and parents were sitting poolside, watching their kids have fun. I could use a drink right now.

"It is." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Justin put his chin on my shoulder. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said with no emotion behind it.

He pulled away from me and turned me around to look at him. "I know you're lying to me." He said leaning against the rail. "Tell me the truth."

I just sighed and shook my head. "I don't really want to talk about it. I'm not feeling well today, and I think I just want to sleep." I said going to go back into the room, but Justin stopped me.

"I know what's wrong. I haven't been giving you the attention you need. Right?" He asked. My silence gave him his answer. "I know I've been snappy and haven't had time for you, but I've been busy with work. Giving the company a week notice before I leave for ten days is never an easy thing. I have to get files in order, make sure nobody fucks up. I'm sorry baby. We came on vacation with no problems. So I'm here. I'll stay here and I won't worry about work. Okay?"

I gave him a small smile. "Okay. Sorry."

"Don't be. Now let's go get your family so we can chill on the deck." He pulled me into the room.

"I really do want to sleep. I wasn't lying about that."
--------
After my short little nap, we all went down to the deck and sat in the little VIP guest lounge. I didn't know they had one, but hey. I'm not complaining. I was sitting beside Justin who was drinking his beer and looking at the sunset. I smiled and looked at it as well. The mood was set and I was just feeling so relaxed. Justin made the two of us a dinner reservation on the south Deck. A candle lit dinner, just the two of us. I think he's doing it because he feels bad.

"This is absolutely amazing. What a nice way to end a long day." Said my mom beside me. I looked over at her on my right, to see her and my dad rubbing her belly. I smiled at them.

I felt Justin gran my hand and rub his thumb over my ring finer on my left hand. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. "I'm glad I came here." He smiled.

"Me too." I said back. He leaned over and gave me a kiss. He looked down at his watch and cleared his throat.

"We should get going." He stood up on his feet before helping me stand up.

"You two have fun. We might be going to bed early tonight. My feet are killing me." Said my mom.

"Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Love you." I waved as Justin took my hand in his, and led us to where dinner will be. I got ready before sitting on the deck. (Picture Below)

 (Picture Below)