Chapter Nineteen

(If you get confused, then I'm sorry. I tried my best to make it understandable. Just read and leave a comment or question at the end and I will try my best to elaborate)
**
Justin's POV

"Jesus Justin. Stop spoiling them so much." Said my dad as he laughed.

"That will never happen." I smirked. He rolled his eyes as we watched my siblings open their very expensive gifts they received from their older brother.

"I swear their going to grow up to be snobs. Jazzy is already half way there." Dad shook his head.

"I would never let that happen." I said taking a sip of my beer. It may be Christmas morning, but that doesn't mean I can't have a beer.

"Well then stop buying them so much." Dad argued.

"It's the only way for me to makeup for never being around. I feel so bad because I never see my munches."

Dad just sighed and continued to watch.

A few hours later we were all gathered around watching Christmas movies and eating junk food. Best way to spend Christmas.

"Justin?" Asked Jazzy. I looked down at her. "What happened to your girlfriend?"

I was taken back. "How did you know I had a girlfriend?" I asked looking up at my dad.

"Daddy told mommy. I just overheard." She shrugged casually. "Why isn't she here?"

"Umm, we're not together anymore." I explained.

"Why not? Don't you both love you each other?"

"Of course I love her. We just didn't get along very well, I guess. Sometimes things don't work out."

"But if you loved her, then why didn't you fight for her? You're supposed to fight for the ones you love no matter what." How did this girl get so smart.

"Well. Sometimes things just don't go as we planned."

"You should be back in California fighting for her." She sighed.

"I know princess." I kissed the top of her head.

I know.
**
Alice's POV

When I say today is a bad day, it would be an understatement. It's fucking horrible. I was constantly having dizzy spells and I had my head in the toilet more times than I can count. I won't lie, I thought it was pregnancy symptoms. But i knew It was impossible considering I lost my baby.

My mom called the hospital and made a request for a house call. So, here I am now in my bed with a doctor while my mom tells him about my symptoms.

"She has dry mouth. Excessive vomiting. Can barely move. She's having severe dizzy spells, she almost fainted several times and she has a really high fever." She explained.

Dr. Matthews nodded his head and wrote the symptoms down. "Well it seems like she is just dehydrated. Those are the most common symptoms. But I will need to have her go to the hospital. I can call an ambulance to come get her. I will need to take some blood tests. Just to make sure everything is alright and to make sure it isn't anything worse." He explained to my mom.

"Are you okay with going to the hospital, Alice?" Asked mom. I slightly nodded. I was fading in and out of consciousness. I can barely keep my eyes open.

"I'll call an ambulance."
**
Many Hours Later

"You're on the news." Said my dad as he turned on the hospital tv. I was still feeling shitty, but after getting worked on for hours I felt somewhat better.