Chapter 3: The GoM (Unedited)

Katsumi POV...

I was nervous all the way to the first string basketball court. Everyone we pass I can still feel their eyes on me. I was sweating so much by those stares and the amount of attention we were getting to the point I started to cry. When the first sob came out of my mouth, Satsu-née was the first to realize.

"Ahomine! Look at what you did! You made Nee-chan cry! " Satsu-nee starts to hit aomine on the chest for him to stop. I started to cry louder since there were less people. Aomine immediately stops and puts me down gently. I leaned onto Satsu-nee's shoulder and cried louder. She starts to soothe me while yelling at aomine.

"Daiki! Look what you did to my imouto! Aho Baka Daiki!" I hug her tighter and continued to cry. "Why do you always have to be so mean! We are still 5 minutes early! You know Nee-chan has SAD!" She continues to yell at him as I cried on her shoulder.

A few minutes later and I was still crying and Satsu-née was still yelling, a familiar voice interrupts. "What is going on here." A familiar voice. Too familiar. Satsu-nee stops yelling with Aomine and I lift my now stained face to see the whole GoM looking at me except Aomine.

"Baka Daiki made Née-chan cry again!" Satsu-nee yells while pointing an accusing finger at him. "Again? So this isn't the first time nanodayo." Midorima pushes his glasses up. I can still see he has the socks from this morning. "Just last week he made her cry in the park!" "What?! I didn't make her cry! It's not my fault that she's a cry baby!" He yells which makes me cry more. I hug Satsu-nee tighter as she combs my waist length hair gently.

"This is not how you treat a girl Aominecchi. You won't get a girlfriend like this-ssu." I took a little peek to see Kise standing next to the large Titan while eating a pack of strawberry pocky. I immediately stopped crying which caught the attention of everyone in the GoM.

I lift up my head and stared at the pack of strawberry flavored pocky. "Momoi-kun do you want some pocky that murasakibara is eating?" Kuroko says which resulted everyone screaming except Akashi and me. I nodded my head in excitement and the most surprising thing happened. Murasakibara gave the whole pack to me and I quickly shoved one to my mouth.

My whole world lit up with sparkles and I said,"thank you" to Murasakibara. I shoved my hand into one of my pockets to get a handful of candy. I gave the whole thing to him before skipping away to the basketball court happily. "Come on let's go! We're already late." I waved up a pocky stuck before eating it.

~~♡~~

I observe the first string basketball players while Satsu-nee scribbled some notes down. While she was doing her own thing, I decided to unleash my eye. The eye of the future. This is when my right eye turns green and I can look into the future for a brief second or I can use it to find out people's weakness, strengths and who they are. I can't really control the eye but I still like to use it to observe people. No one knows that I have this expect my family. My dark pink eye turned to a emerald shade of green and I decided to cover it with my hand to hide it it I could still see and observe people.

I decided to start with Akashi. Akashi seijuro height 158 cm, weighs 64Ibs, birthday December 20th, Sagittarius, blood type AB, position point guard, future talents emperor eye, zone, intelligence, ankle breaking, perfect rhythm plays, court vision, sleight of ball handling.

Midorima Shintaro height 174cm, weighs 79kg, birthday July 7th, cancer, blood type B, position shooting guard, future talents high projectile three, perfect accuracy, limitless range, pump fake, Sky direct three point shot, zone.

Kise Ryouta height 171 cm, weighs 77 kg, birthday June 18th, Gemini, blood type A, future talents, copying, perfect copy, zone.

Aomine Daiki lets see how much you've improved. Height 175 cm, weighs 85 kg, birthday August 31st, Virgo, blood type B, future talents, speed and agility, streetball, change of pace, formless shot, animal instinct, zone. Still the same huh.

Murasakibara Atsushi height 186 cm, weighs 99 kg, birthday October 9th, libra, blood type O, future talents, defense and power, Thor's hammer, vice claw, zone.

Last but none the least Kuroko tetsuya. Height 168 cm, weighs 57 kg, birthday January 31st, Aquarius, blood type A, future talents, misdirection, invisible pass, cyclone pass, ignite pass, ignite pass Kai, vanishing drive, misdirection overflow, phantom shot, quasi-emperor eye.

My right eye went back to the normal dark pink eye it was and I started to think. Kuroko will be quite powerful if he does the right training. Akashi will unlock emperor eye something like mine later on in the future. Midorima will be able to shot anywhere in the court. Murasakibara will improve his defense and offense. Kise will be able to copy anyone even the GoM in the future and Aomine will be the same how I predicted him before.

"Née-chan, were you using your future eye again?" Satsu-nee puts down her notes and pen and looks at me. "You know me so well Satsu-nee." My eyes softens when I said that. I love my sister dearly and I will always will. "Then do you want to tell me what they will become later on?!" She says excitedly. I let out a small smile that you won't see unless you look closely and said,"I can't."

"I knew you would say that. Nee-chan is so mean even when she is my imouto." She pouts cutely. "I'll help you with your notes and training regimen for the GoM." This made her jump with joy. When I said that I felt the same stare from before. So it seems that it is someone from the GoM, eh. Must be Akashi then. Midorima is too much of a tsundere to do that.

With that, I helped Satsu-nee with the GoM's training menu as they continue to play a 3vs3.