Chapter 9: New Training Menus (Unedited)

Kastumi POV...

At the end, I didn't go to their basketball practice since I wanted to go home to my private back court. No on knows that there is a basketball court at the back of my house except for Satsu-nee, Otosan, Okasan and Aomine-kun.

I wanted to practice by myself since I knew that if I went, I would want to play too. The attention I would bring when I practice with the GoM will not be good for me. I step out my room with my basketball clothes on. I walk down the stairs and to the back of the house to open the back door leading to the normal sized court. The size was averaged and it had everything it needed. From the lines to the basket it had everything. Instead of fences, you will see in some courts, mine had a concrete wall so that no one will see me practising.

The best thing of all was that there was still quite a bit of more room to play around or have tea. The lawn was big so it was no surprise. Since the sun was going down, I decided not to put on sunscreen and went straight to practising some basketball moves while using my future eye.

~~♡~~

"Hmm!" I slam the basketball into the basket at full speed. I am no where as good as I thought I was. I need to focus on my strength and agility more. My offense and defense need some more practising. I am no where near perfect.

I continue to imagine random basketball players against me. "Nee-chan! Are you over woking yourself again?!" I stopped dribbling and looked at the entrance to see Satsu-nee. I was panting but not that hard. "Welcome back." I said with the ball in my hand. I look at Satsu-nee strolling up to me with an angry expression.

"It's almost time to eat and your playing basketball with your future eye?!" I look at her angry face and sweatdropped. "You don't have to worry yourself I know it was almost time." I deactivated my eye and it turned back to my normal dark pink eye. 

"But why didn't you come to practice?" Satsu-nee looks down sadly. "If I do, I will want to play also and you know what will happen next." I look down at the ball in my hand. "But you promised me that you will help me with the training menus." Satsu-nee pouted. "I did and I will help you. Maybe, later on, tonight.I'm going to get ready now." I put back the basketball where I found it and went upstairs to take a shower befoe eating.

~~♡~~

We stayed up past 11 in the night and let me say, I'm never doing that again. Satsu-nee had a hard time waking me up same for Otosan and Okasan. I only had 5 more minutes until the bell rand and I was lucky enough that I was in my class when the bell rang. But I'm happy that Satsu-nee left earlier than I did or else she will get in trouble for being late for practice.

I let out a sigh as I look over at Akashi-kun's seat. He is still in practice with MIdorima-kun. They must really want to win but, I still can't get the feeling off me  wanting to play basketball. I sighed my usual sigh.

Narrator POV...

While Katsumi was in class, the whole generation of miracles were in the gym practising for their tournament. Momoi looks down at what her sister has called out for her to write down. It was the GoM's new training menu and it was far better than her's. She didn't feel jealous over the fact but she has to make sure that no one finds out that it was her who made it. 

Momoi started to write down what and how they were coping with the new training menu. It was for her younger twin since she doesn't want to go back to the gym for she knew what will happen.

Everyone in the GoM looks like they were struggling to keep up with what Momoi had told them to do. They were all sweating more than usual. After a few more minutes observing them, she decides to call for a break since they still have classes to attend.

"Everyone you can have a break now!" Momoi yelled across the gym to gain all the attention of the kiseki no sedai. Aomine, Kise, Murasakibara and Kuroko fell to the ground completely exhausted while Akashi and Midorima made their way to the benches to get some water. All of them were sweating like a waterfall and they couldn't even speak properly.

"W-*pant*-I ca- *pant*- U-*pant*" Aomine tries to say something but no on understood him. "Wh-*pant*-Y-*pant*-*S*-" Kise tries to communicate. They all took some time to catch their breaths and drink some water. 

As they were taking sometime to cool off, Momoi started to arrange all be notes and observations. "Momoi, do you have the things I asked you for?" Akashi was the first to speak. "Yeah, here it is. Do you want me to explain it?" Momoi hands him a small pile of paper. The  small stack was what Momoi had wrote down when she went to observe their first opponent for the preliminaries. 

It was no challenge but later on, there will be a school which might dominate them if they do not do their best and that school is Maiko Junior. the school where Katsumi used to go to. The school was known for their basketball players and some say that that they can even beat the GoM. Momoi was actually glad that her younger twin didn't go yesterday to practice with tem since they did talk about Maiko Junior High and their players.

"There will be no need to. You may all leave." Akashi said while he look through the papers.Momoi couldn't stop worrying about her little sister since she did leave her earlier. She is still very concern about her even though she is taking her medications daily. She was a hard person to read sometimes. Even worse than Kuroko but sometimes you will know what she is going to feel and hat she will do. She likes to stay hidden in the world but she doesn't have low presence like Kuroko.

Momoi's thought was fulled as she walk out the gym. She made many promises to her and she will never break them but she can't help but feel worried or anxious for some reason. It was like something was trying to tell her something.