chapter 11

Jamaicas Pov:

so I'm confused to why I Haven't Spoken To Sommer But I seen Her At Ihop With Blue,  Tee,  And some other girl whlo Must be her Bestfriend. This Is Not the time to be away from me.  is it because I have aids?  Because if so that's beyond mean.  I Don't Know. ive been in the house and school is about to start to I have to Go Shopping for School Clothes And All That Good Shit.  I decided not to let This Aids,  Or the fact that Sommer no longer fuck with me get to me. It's No Point I Mean I still have life to live.  my mama Still Doesn't know but I'm pretty sure she knows SOMETHING IS going On with me.  I Went to My Moms Room And Asked Her For School Shopping money Summer Is Almost Over And Its Going to Be back to School And New Things.  The doctor has been calling me Like Crazy And I Don't Want To Know Any Bad News So I Just Ignore All His Calls and Delete Is Voice Messages without Listening. 

" JAMAICA CHECK THE MAIL BEFORE YOU GO" My Mom Yelled Down the Stairs.  I Went To check the mail and seen it was a envolope with my name on it.  put it in NY jacket and walked back in the house to give my mom the rest.  when she started opening them I walked to my room and opened it. 

Dear Jamiaca RYAN,

IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT THE NEWS WE GAVE YOU WAS FALSE,  WE ACCIDENTALLY SWITCHED TEST WITH A PATIENT WHO WILL REMAIN UNKNOWN PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE MEDICATION THAT WAS GIVING.   ALTHOUGH YOU DO HAVE CLOMIDIA WHICH CAN BE CURED AND WILL BE CURED AFTER READING THIS LETTER PLEASE BE SURE TO CALL  DOCTOR KELLY AT 262-312-4525

THANK YOU

I was so HAPPY Omg I Don't Have AIDS I Mean Yeah Clomidia is bad but curible I Quickly Texted Sommer and Told her.  After I called my doctor and he said in could go to walred to pick up my medication to cure it.  I Hid the note so my mother would not find out.  Now that I think.    I didn't have unprotected sex with Rob so why was I Tripping I Laughed at myself.  After picking up my medication I Went to the Mall To Do some School Shopping.

Sommers Pov :

When I got Jamaicas Text I was so Happy for her and I Just Wanted to hug her And Shit.  I told Blue and he was pretty happy for her.  We Were now talking about what he would be doing while I'm at school. He Bet not Be Doing No Girl Is All I Have To Say. 

" I'm Not gone Cheat On You Sommer " He Said Looking Me In My Eyes.  I Hope He Really Means It Because I Would Be Devastated  .

" You Promise " I Said Looking Back.

" Yeah Bae,  I Promise " He Said Right Before Kissing Me.  Gawd I Just Love Him.  We Were Chilling Doing Absolutely Nothing.  .

MilansPov :

" GIVE ME MY SHIT TEON " I Yelled At Tee He Got My Phone Yelling and shit about A Fuckin Facebook Page. 

" YOU SNEAKING AROUND ON ME MILAN?  JUST TELL ME I AINT GONE GET MAD " He yelled clearly already mad. 

"TEON IM NOT FUCKIN CHEATING ON YO STUPID ASS,  GIMME MY SHIT " I said Grabbing for my phone but he wouldn't give it to me.  Let's be Real I'm not cheating on Him I Have Nothing To Hide But He Takes Little Shit And Turn Into Something Big. 

" WHY YOU ONLY GOT NIGGA FRIENDS ON HERE THEN? " He said Showing Me My Friends List.

" ITS JUST A FUCKIN WEBSITE IM NOT FUCKING NONE OF THEM NIGGAS NOR AM I MESSAGING THEM DO YOU SEE MY INBOX? " I Yelled Moving My Hands To Everything I'm Saying.  he was pissing me off. 

" NAW FUCK THAT YOU TRYNNA PLAY ME " He replied throwing my phone into the wall.

"WTF TEE " I said Slapping his ass hard asa BITCH how he gone break my shit that I paid for. 

He Pushed Me Into the Wall And Held My Hands Over My Head. 

" YOU CHEATING ON ME? " He yelled in my Face. 

"No Tee Get Off Me.  " He was starting to look sexy and I was getting hot.  I Bit Down On My Bottom Lip And His Tone Lowered. 

He was Damn near whispering with me in the same position.

" You cheating On Me? " He whispered Kissing My Neck.  OMG. that's my weak spot. 

"Noooo " I Said/Moaned At the same Time.  I wrapped My Legs Around His Waist And We Just Started Kissing Hard And Passionate at The same time.  He Lifted my shirt over My head with the support of the wall holding me up and his waist  I Lifted his shirt after and that body Doh (;

I Was Biting His Lip and Kissing Him.  He Threw me on the bed and pulled my pants and panties down.  I was SOAKED. He Hurried Up and Pulled His Shit Down And Stuck it In.  RAW!  I Didnt give Af I Wanted him So Bad Yall.  forreal.  We Started Going At It.  Slow Then Hard Then Slow Then Hard.  I was Loving It Moaning Loud Af And So Was He But A More Manly Moan.  Grunts I Would Say. 

" Bae Don't Cum In Me " I Moaned. 

" Why Not Have My baby " He Said.  I Knew It Was Just The Sex Talking So I Had To Find A way for him to Stay turned on but not cum in me.  I had to think fast. 

" Bae Cum On My Ass" I Said And His Eyes Widened I CAN tell He Was Happy About That.  He Flipped Me Over And Start Hitting It From The Back Hard.  I Was Gripping The Sheets Biting Holes In my Bottom Lip He Was In DEEP. I Came Like 3 Times And.  . He Came Where I Told Him To.  WE collapsed he Got That DOPE Dick.  . . I thought Laying Out Of Breath.