chapter 19

Milan's pov:

BABYYYYY  SHOPPPING.  . Me And Sommer are going shopping for baby clothes.  .We're Having a Baby girl So I'm Really Excited. Plus this Is A Time Where I Can Talk To Her About Blues Mom. she's Been complaining about her being creepy  lol waddever.  I Was In my Car Jamming on my way to get her. 

Making LOVEEEEEE facess

making love faces

shadows on the wall

while the candles burning

messing up the bed

while you sweating out yo perm and

making LOVEEEEEE faces

making loves faces

my hands rubbing on yo skin

let's go hard dont hold It iN

I was grinding and SHIt this is my song lol.  I got to her house and honked my horn.  she came running out like she couldn't wait. 

" OMG Thank You,  That BITCH crazy" She said while getting in the car.  I Just started laughing she silly. 

"She staying in the guest room and I swear I be seeing her walk in our room and stare by the door it's so Scary I Put my face in Blues chest.  " She said dead serious.  I Would've Laughed but she wasn't kidding at all. 

"Damn you think she out to get you? " I said asking a real question

"yes OMG.  I dont even wanna be there " She said and started crying  . that's when I knew it was serious.

" How Bout You Tell Blue You Spending the night with me for a couple days to make sure the baby alright.  and Ill take you to school with me " I said Keeping my eyes on the road. 

" Okay" she Said Nodding .She pulled out her phone and Texted Blue Immediately. 

Blues pov:

Me and my mama were playing cards and shit when I got a text from Sommer saying she was staying with Milan for a couple days.  I can't sleep without her by my side so I was a Lil sad I ain't gone lie.  but Moms was keeping me company and shit so I guess ill be good.  I Texted her back and told her okay and that I loved Her and got back to the game. 

For Some Reason My Mama Kept Talking About Sommer And Not In A Good Way.  She Haven't Been doing shit to My mama so Ion Know What the Issue Is But Imma Back my Baby up no matter whhat so she mine as well get use to her cause imma marry her some day.

"SON.  Did you hear Me " My Mama said snapping me out my thoughts. 

"Huh? " I asked Dumbfounded

"What do You Even See In Her" She asked. 

" What's yo Issue with her she makes me happy and that's all that should matter.  She ain't going no where Regardless of you or anybody else feel.  she put up with my shit and no other girl or woman has.  . not even you" I Said throwing my cards down and leaving the table she was pissing me off.

MilanPov:

"My Feet Hurt And I'm Hungry" I Whined "Let's Get Cinnabun And Roll Out" Of Suggested walking towards the food court.  Sommer Laughed and followed. 

"Have You And Blue Ever Had Sex" I Asked Being Nosey

"Nope" she said Popping The P

"Oh Hell Nawwwww It's been what 6 or 7 Months? " I Asked Like WTF.

" We just Never really Think About It" She said shrugging. 

Shit I be Begging TEON For the D So I Don't See how she do it.

We got to my house and Teon Came Out Hugging and kissing on me rubbing my stomach and shit.  Sommer Laughed And Walked in the house.

Sommerspov:

Huh Imiss Blue So Much It's Only Been A Few Hours but I know I cant sleep without him I Mean He's The Love of My Life.  Milan And Teon  Were upstairs in their room Prolly sleep and I was in the guest room tossing and turning  . I decided to just call Blue.

"Hello? " He said sleepy. 

"IMissyouuu I Can't Sleep" I got right to The Point. 

" I Can't Sleep Either Bae " He said which made me smile. 

"How Bout We Just Talk Until We Fall Asleep" He Said And I Agreed.  we Started Just Talking About EVERYTHING  . And laughing and giggling We Eventually Got Tired.

*Yawns * "I Love You Sommer "

"I Love you to Blue "

And With that we fell asleep on the phone,