bluepov:

I Can Tell Yall Wondering How Tf I'm Still Alive,  Well,  After I Got Shot.  I Had To Lay Low.  I Had To Fake My Death so These Niggas Can Get Off Me.  I went Away For 5 Years Just So That THEY Can Be Sure That I Was Dead & I Can Catch Them Lacking.  IMissed Sommer So FUCKING Much And I Ain't Want Her to Be Hurt.  Yall Think I was Faithful Them 5 Years?, Well hell Yeah I was Shit I Gotta Son Man Them Hoes Ain't What I Need.  I Can Tell Sommer Want Me To Do Some Explaining Because She Haven't Said A Word Since everybody Came Here. 

"Excuse me" She Said Getting Up,  And Leaving The Table. 

Everyone Looked around And Webbie Gave Me A Look.  I stood Up And Headed To Where She Was.

"Baby What's Wrong " I asked walking into the room. 

"What's Wrong ? How about The fact that you left your FAMILY,  It's Clear You Just Didn't Love Us Enough To Come Home.  YOU WERE gone for FIVE YEARS BLUE! " She Yelled At The End. 

I Closed The Door And locked

"Bae Look I was Faithful The Whole Time I was Gone I Swear On My Sons Life,  NO HEAD,  NO SEX,  NO LOOKING,  NOT EVEN No Talking. . I Just Didn't Want Them To Hurt Yall.  I Love Yall too FUCKING Much For Some Niggas To Kill Yall.  I wanted to call baby I promise I was tempted but shit It Wasn't Safe.  it's For What Was Best" I Explained.  rubbing her thigh. 

" Well It Wasn't Best For us,  I Cried EVERY NIGHT,  I Wondered What It Would Be Like If You Woulda Just Stayed Home With Us That Night. Blue,  I'm Done!  " She said Crying. 

I Got On My Knees Infront Of Her And Held Her

"Don't Leave Me Sommer,  Please!  I'm sorry Baby.  I WONT Ever Do It Again Just Please" I begged Like A BITCH.  I Even Felt My Eyes water. 

She Just Sat There. 

"Stay Here " I said Walking Out.  I Ran Downstairs And Told Everyone To Leave And For,  Webbie And Mary To Take Bj.  They did As Told And I Headed Back Upstairs. 

When I Walked In Sommer Put Her Head Up.  I Went Over to Her and Stood her Up kissing Her Passionately.  I Pulled Off Her Shirt And Her Bra,  And Then Her Pants And Her Panties.  I Laid Her on The Bed And Kissed Her Slow But Meaningful.  I Kiss every where Until I got to her beautiful Breast I sucked Them As She Moaned.  Leaving hickies All On Her Breast,  Stomach,  And Neck.  Next I Gave Her Heaad Until She Came. 

And Lastly Ya Boy Made Love To Sommer All Night . I Put Baby Girl To Bed.  Shit Them 5 Years Was Definitely Made Up. 

*The Next Morning* .

"Daddyyyyy GET UP GET UP" Bj Said Pulling Me. 

" Wassup Lil Man" I said Not Opening My Eyes. 

"I Wanna Play The Game " He said LEANING on The Bed. 

"Give Me A Minute Bj " I Said

I Looked Over to See Sommer Still Sleep And I Smiled.  It Feels Good to be Home. 

"DADDY CMONE" BJ yelled From The Door.  I Laughed and Got Up.  We Headed Into the Living Room and Hooked up Call Of Duty.  I gave Him a Controller And I Took The Other One. 

Webbie And Mary Had Just Left So The Rest Of The house Was Quite.  Until Tee And Milan Brung They funky ass Inna House. 

"Waddup Yall " Tee,  Said Sitting On the Couch next to me and Bj

"Shit Man Trynna Get Back to Work Tonight And Shit" I said Laying Back Still Playing. 

"Awe Shit Yeah Man " He replied.  Milan walked to the back, I Guess To Talk to Sommer.  We Continued Talking. 

Milan's pov:

"Sommer Get Yo Ugly ass Up It 1 O'clock " I Said walking The Room.

"BITCH I'm Up " She Replied Laughing

"Why You still Sleep " I Smirked. 

" Cause Blue Put That Shit Down Last Night.  oh My Goodness.  I was Really Gonna Leave Him But After That Love Making Yesterday. I Just Can't " She said Smiling. 

"Well Shit Me And Tee Been Going Through It.  He Just So FUCKING Stupid Girl Like WHAT THE FUCK is Wrong With Him " I Said Touching The Bridge Of My Nose. 

" girl hush you just need some dick " she laughed Causing me to laugh .

" Girl Lemme Get dressed I Gotta Get Up and Go Get Some Shit For The House,  We Running Low On Tissue, Food,  And I need to go up to the bank " She said getting up. 

I Just Laid In Her Bed And Fell Back to Sleep Shit I was Tired. 

" CMONE Milan " She said Pushing Me.  She was Cute.  . She Had On Her black  Squad Crew Neck,  with the cheetah print Jays And Regular Blue Jeans.  Her Hair Was In a Messy Bun.  We Headed Out Of Her Room And Went Into the Living Room. 

sommerspov: .

I Pecked Blue and Told Bj I was Going to The store.

"baby get me some hot fries " blue said with his eyes glued to the TV. 

I Laughed And Headed Out.  This Was Gonna Be A Long Spree But Shit I got my Girl With Me So we Should Be Good.