Purple Guy Death

*In this chapter,Vincent is in Fazbear's pizzeria after a whole 30 years*

Vincent:These stupid brats. They're really starting to bug me. I have to stop this.

*Runs down a hall,grabs a fire axe, and comes back*

Vincent:Time to put an end to this.*walks up to the robots*

Time skip

*Skip to scene of animatronics broken down*

Vincent:I can't believe it.I have gotten away with murder five whole times.

*suddenly Alfred (as a ghost) comes right from behind*

Alfred:You know what you did. You will die from our hands.

Vincent:*starts to run* No,stay away from me.*Looks for somewhere to hide until he spots the Springbonnie suit* *he then starts to put it on*

Vincent:*laughs at the five dead kids* Can't hurt me know can you? *the springlocks come loose,crushing Vincent*

Frederick (as ghost):Well,we meet again,The Purple Guy. You are not going anywhere. You're staying here with us, in the depths of Hell.

Brandy (as ghost):Don't worry, daddy.We will be together again just like when we were alive,except this time you'll be feeling the pain we've been feeling for so long.

Bart and Oliv (as ghost):*laughs evilly* Yeah,it's time for suffering.

Vincent:*In the springbonnie suit*No,No I'm sorry. Help,somebody help me. Please, someboby anybody,help me.*he dies*

As a bonus of me finishing my work, enjoy this Die In a Fire animation by Bonnie Bunny.