I Killed the Doctor

Chapter 11

Bad Wolf's Return

oOoOo

(A figure in a NASA spacesuit is standing up to its knees in the lake.)

DOCTOR: You all need to stay back. Whatever happens now, you do not interfere. Clear?

(The Doctor goes to meet the figure, who has stepped out of the water.)

RORY: That's an astronaut. That's an Apollo astronaut in a lake.
AMY: Yeah.
DOCTOR: Hello. It's okay. I know it's you.

(The astronaut raises its gold plated visor.)

DOCTOR: Well then.

(They watch as the Doctor says something, then bows his head.)

AMY: What's he doing?

(The astronaut shoots the Doctor.)

AMY: Doctor!
RIVER: Amy, stay back!

(And again.)

RIVER: The Doctor said stay back! You have to stay back!
AMY: No! No! Doctor!

(Regeneration energy starts to flow from the Doctor's hands.)

DOCTOR: I'm sorry.

(The astronaut shoots again just as the regeneration starts properly.)

RIVER: No! Doctor!
AMY: Doctor, please!

(They run to the Doctor. River scans him with her tricorder.)

AMY: River. River! River? No.

(River empties her six-shooter at the retreating astronaut.)

RIVER: Of course not.
AMY: River, he can't be dead. This isn't possible.

The Impossible Astronaut
Season 6; episode 1

oOoOo

I blinked open my eyes. I moved my arms, which felt like jello. all I could see was a clear blue color. I was in a suit. An astronaut suit underneath the water. Then I was moving. but I couldn't control my motions. I emerged from the water taking in a sharp breath when I saw the Doctor there.

"Hello," he said as he approached. "It's alright, you can show me who you are," he said gently. I was close to crying now.

I lifted up the visor slowly with A white gloved hand. "No...Rose..." he whispered, desperately we were wishing this was all some terrible nightmare.

"I can't stop it," I cried, even as my arm rose to point a gun at him.

The Doctor nodded numbly; he knew what had to happen there. "It's okay, I'm ready, and I've already forgiven you," he said, a small smile forming on his face, though it didn't quite reach his eyes. "I only wish our reunion had been a bit different."

"You have to run!" I yelled, trying to lower my arm.

"I'm done running," the Doctor said calmly, raising his arms up. "I'm ready,"

"No!" I yelled, and i hear gun shots before golden light is pouring from all his limbs. Another shot and he fell back.

oOoOo

I killed the Doctor. I killed the Doctor. I pondered this thought as i was removed from the suit, my tears slowing and stopping. They'd taken me back to Demons Run, which was good, since the TARDIS was there.

"There, now, dear. Everything's done and you're free to go. Well, until the authorities catch you; you'll be a wanted woman after this," Madame Kovarian said with a poisonous smile.

I raised my eyes to Kovarian's one eye, her face strangely blank. "I am giving you one warning, one chance to try and save yourselves: Run. Run to the farthest corner of the universe, and then keep running and hope I can never find you," i said in a voice like ice.

Kovarian raised an eyebrow. "And why is that, dear?" She asked in the patronizing voice that i hated.

"Because of who I am. Because of what I've done. Because of what I will do when I find you, because I will find you. It doesn't matter where you run or how far; I will find you. And I will destroy you," i said, my voice growing quieter and, if possible, colder.

"And who are you, dear?" Kovarian asked, refusing to show any fear.

"The Bad Wolf. Look me up, and then pray that I will be merciful when I find you. Because I'm done running now. Now, I'm hunting."