Chrismd fluff

Racheal's Pov

"Racheal, are you ready yet?" Chris asked as I was putting my hair into a ponytail and putting on an adidas headband.
"Yeah I can put my football boots on at the pitch." I say as I grab my bag and walk with Chris into the living room.
"Took you long enough." Josh one of my friend who's basically my brother says.
"I was putting my hair up." I say as I playfully hit Josh. I look back at Chris who seems different then he did when we were alone. I can sense the tension so I start to go to the door to put my bag in the boot of my car. Everyone follows suit and follows me out and get into various cars.
"I can take someone so you don't have to cram into other cars." I say as I watch about eleven people try to get into two cars.
"Dibs!" Screamed Ethan
"Not fair." Said Simon
Eventually I get Simon in the back and Ethan in the front, I was kinda sad Chris didn't get in, as I drive to the football pitch.

Chris' Pov

I follow Josh into JJ's car and make sure to get a seat next to him. Soon JJ starts driving and I can talk to Josh. I lean in to Josh and whisper: "Is Racheal into you?".
"No she treats me like a brother, why?" He raises his eyebrows questioningly.
I just rest my elbow on the window until we arrive.

Racheal's Pov

Simon, Ethan, and I arrive at the pitch earlier than the others and start to set up for the videos. Cameras in place, go-pros set on the goal, and wind block on the mic; I make a mental check of the equipment. I saw as Tobi, Manny, Josh, and Chris walk onto the pitch. I then remembered that I had to put the Arsenal jersey on the crossbar. I jump up with jersey in hand and grab the crossbar and hang. I swing up to the top of the bar so I'm sitting on it.
"Chris where is the center of the bar?" I shout to the dirty blond haired boy; since he was the closest.
"About a foot to the left." He point to my right.
"That's right idiot." I say starting to laugh.
"Aah!!" I fall off the bar because I was laughing to hard. I see the ground getting inevitably closer. I close my eyes as I prepare for the oncoming pain. It seems like forever then I hear Chris. I open my eyes to see Chris holding me. I wrap my hands around his neck.
"Racheal are you okay? Are you hurt?" He says while examining me.
"I'm fine. Thank you for catching me." I said smiling. He continued to hold me until everyone came running and asking questions when he set me down. "I'm fine. I swear. Simon can you hang this since you can reach the bar?" I said holding out the jersey.
"Yeah, I guess I can touch something Arsenal since you fell." He said while grabbing the jersey with two fingers. Slowly everyone went back to what they were doing except Chris.
"Thank you, really."
"I'm just glad you are okay." He says stepping closer to me.

Chris' Pov

"Does catching you make me your knight in shining armor ?" I say as I step closer to Racheal.
"You were already my knight Chris and you always be." She says as I move closer to her. I lean in to kiss Racheal but she puts up a finger to my lips to stop me.
"What about being your knight?" I say taking a step back.
"You'll have to wait until we get back to the 'castle'." She says biting her bottom lip.
"Is everyone ready to start the video!?" Simon yells
"Yeah, Si." Harry says as he comes and stands by Simon in front of the camera. I walk over and stand on the other side of Simon.

Time skip: after all the videos

Racheal's Pov

We cleaned up after the video and took the equipment back to the cars. I got my keys out and put them in the ignition and started the car. I checked to make sure everyone had there seatbelt on and noticed that Chris was in the shotgun.
"This is a very nice chariot." Chris says smirking
"What are you on about, Chris?" Simon asked
"It's just Chris being his weird self." I say as I wink at Chris. I back out of the parking lot and head back to the sidemen house.
"Racheal and I can get the equipment you can go inside." Chris says trying to get alone with me.
"You sure, I can grab some." Simon asked
"Yeah, you have done enough for Chris and I by letting us stay at the sidemen house. I watched them walk into the house along with the rest of the sidemen and friends.

Chris' Pov

"So what stuff needs to go to your room?" I asked smirking
"The camera and some other stuff that I can carry if you can grad the footballs." I grab the sports bag containing the footballs and wait to follow Racheal into the house. "Make sure not to fall on these stairs I might not catch you this time."
"I don't know you held me so delicately I might just fall on purpose." We make it to the top of the stairs and start towards Racheal's room. I set down the footballs and walk to Racheal.
"Is this the castle you were talking about?"

Racheal's Pov

"Yes it was." I say knowing what he was going to do. He closes the gap between us and his soft lips connect with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck like when he caught me. When we separate I say. "I have to get the rest of the stuff from my car." I walk away so he can't protest. As I walk to my car I scheme a plan for Chris. I grab the rest of the stuff from my car and head back inside. I see that Chris has started playing Fifa against Tobi and that means he won't stop me from executing my plan. I put the rest of the stuff down and organize it. I quietly walk down the stairs and walk behind Chris who is now watching Simon play JJ.
"Goodnight my loyal knight." I say as I kiss his neck.

Chris' Pov

"Goodnight my loyal knight." Racheal says as she kisses the crook of my neck. I feel my arm become covered in goosebumps. I turn around and bring her closer to my chest.
"Going to sleep already my sweet princess?" I say looking down at her
"I have to get my beauty sleep so I look good for you." She says smiling. I lean in and give her a quick peck on the lips and say. "I think you look beautiful no matter what, but go to sleep if you must." I say resting my chin on her head.
"I must." She says as she walks back to her room. I turn around and see Josh looking at me. "Yes Josh." I say knowing exactly why he was looking at me.
"Nothing Chris nothing at all." He said turning his attention back to the Fifa game.

Time skip: Early morning

Racheal's Pov

I woke up to Closer by the chain smokers as my alarm. I quietly walk downstairs to find Josh awake and sitting on the bar stool eating a bowl of cereal.
"Morning Josh." I say surprised that he's up.
"Good morning, princess." He must have overheard mine and Chris' conversation.
"Why are you up so early." I say ignoring the princess part of his statement.
"I'm always up this early how about you." He raises an eyebrow.
"Just going to make some scrabbled eggs and bacon." I say. I go to the fridge and grab the egg carton, milk, shredded cheese, and bacon. "Would you like some?" I say hoping he says no because they were for Chris.
"No, I had some cereal and I'm about to go start editing a video."
"Well, don't have to much fun." I say laughing. I go to the cupboard and grab the salt and pepper along with a medium skillet. I turn to ask Josh where the oil was, but he was gone. I went to the fridge and grabs a stick of butter and cut of a slice instead of using oil. After I made breakfast I set it out on the table with two plates. I hope nobody eats this while I'm gone I think to myself. I go to Chris' room and let my self in. I see Chris in his bed without a shirt and I'm glad I got up early because I could look at him all day. I slowly pull back his duvet hoping not to wake him up. Once it was off I kneel next to his bed and say.
"Chris? Wake up." He groans and tries to pull up his blanket. Once he realizes that his duvet is gone he opens his eyes.
"Hey darling." I say
"Hey princess. How early is it." He says rubbing his eyes. Our conversation continues until he's fully awake. I stand up from where I was crouching and straddle the shirtless Chris.
"Racheal what are you doing?" Chris says his eyes wide.
"Getting comfortable." I say as a grind my hips on his crouch. I can feel him getting hard under me. I lean down down and connect our lips. They move in unison until I pull away for air. I then kiss from behind his ear to his collarbone. I find his sweet spot and make sure to leave a mark.
"I made breakfast for you when your ready." I suggest to his hard-on
"What!? You gonna leave me? You just got me wanting you." He says desperate form my touch.
"I don't want the food getting cold. I can have you when ever because you are always hot." I say laughing.

Chris' Pov

"That was good I have to admit." I say getting up from my bed and walking over to Racheal. "I'll be down as soon as I deal with the problem you caused." I say as I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower.