"Studying"

Y/N Pov
"Chris?" You questioned as you walked into Chris' room.

"Yeah Y/N?" Chris asked while editing a video.

"Can you help me study for my finals?" You asked. You go to a really strict University and you need to do good on these finals.

"Yeah, just give me five minutes to finish editing and then I can render it while I help." Chris said never taking his eyes of the screen.

While Chris finished his video you set your backpack on his bed and go to get out the notecards you had made. You past the rest of the time looking through your Tumbler when you saw a fan fiction of you and Chris. You had appeared in one of his videos and ever since the fans have been shipping you and Chris. This one was about you and Chris going to a football pitch and you falling on top of him and well you can guess the rest.

"What are we studying?" Chris asks and you quickly shut off your iPhone 6s before he can see what your reading.

"Um, just some geometry." Chris looks as if you had learned a new language and decided to start speaking it.

"I don't need to know any of this do I?" Chris asks with adorable puppy eyes.

"No, but you do need to know how to read. You do know that right?" You say as you pat his incredibly soft hair as an act of sarcasm.

"Yes I know how to read Y/N." Chris says a little annoyed. He grabs the notecards and you begin to study. After sometime Chris says. "This is boring!"

"What did you expect, it to be fun." You say looking into his eyes deeply.

"I know a way we can make it fun." Chris says with a smile on his face.

"Okay, if it makes you be quiet I'm in." You instantly regret what you said.

"Every time you get something right I take off an article of clothing, but every time you get one wrong you take off an article of clothing." He says that smile still on his face.

"Nope." You say hoping he won't remember your sarcastic remark about him being quiet.

"You already agreed so..." He trailed off.

"So what?" You say.

"So you kinda have to do it."

"Fine. I'm not gonna get any wrong anyway." You say with confidence.

"Then let's start and find out." He says with a smirk. "First question what is the formula to find the hypotenuse of a right triangle?"

"Leg squared + leg squared = hypotenuse." You say knowing that question. Chris' face drops when he sees you got it right.

"Okay question two what is poi..."

"No you better strip boy I didn't go to college so you could keep your clothes on." You say quickly

"Are you inferring I'm a stripper and that I need you to financially support me because I can't make enough mon..."

"STRIP" you say loudly but not a yell. Chris took off his hoodie hurriedly as he looks at you aroused by your dominance. You look away from him a hint of pink coming to your cheeks.

"Eager to see my abs I see." Chris says flexing his supposed stomach muscles.

"What's the next question." You say while you play with the bottom of your sweatshirt trying to avoid eye contact. You and Chris carry on until you are in you spandex, shirt, and bra. Chris has been stripped down to only his spandex and you can see his bulge.

"How many halves of two bisecting diagonals of a rhombus are congruent?" He says as he uses the notecards to try and hide himself but they were too small. You don't know the answer for this question but you think you remember seeing it on a quiz once.

"Two of them?" You say shrugging. Chris looks mortified as he looks at you.

"Wrong! Strip!" Chris shouts, but he looked as if I had gotten it right that bastard.

"Thanks for helping me study you say as you get off Chris' bed and start to grab things to try and reorganize them in your backpack.

"Hell no, you aren't leaving." He grabs your hand and pulls you back onto the bed so your straddling his barley covered cock. "Do you need help?" He says while patting your hair like you did to him at the beginning of this whole disaster. When you don't answer he grabs the hem of your shirt and starts to lift it up. "Raise your arms." He says and you do so as you close your eyes out of embarrassment. "Damn, Y/N do you work out you have better abs then I do. He says as he traces them slowly.

"No, I just laugh at how sad of a person you are and that's my work out. You say even though you do go to the gym every day. He moved his hand that was tracing your abs up to your lips.

"Does that mean these are ripped too from how much you talk." He says as he runs his finger over your lip not really focusing on what he was saying.

"I don't know no ones every told me my lips were strong." Who was gonna tell you Y/N you thought. No one ever kisses you. Just then Chris' phone, which was only slightly visible seeing as it was in the hem of his spandex, vibrated. You moan out at this sudden pleasure then slap a hand over your mouth.

"Y/N your so hot." Chris says as he grabs your phone. You wondered why he said that's then just acted like nothing happened until Chris' phone just kept blowing up and you knew he was the cause. You fought back moans as the vibrating continued. "Don't hold back." Chris said eager to hear your every sound. You didn't want him to hear you so you kept them in. "Well if you kept them in at this then I guess I'll have to do something different." He says as he grabbed you by the hips and flipped you so he was on top. He leaned in and connected your lips in a passionate kiss and when you pulled away you could see the lust in both his eyes.
---------------------------------------------

A.N.
1070 words
If you want me to continue this piece tell me.