Texting part 2

Previously
You want me?❤️
Chris?❤️
You there?❤️

------------12:56-----------
Call with Chris💙 ended

That idiot probably had to go record, and he's just left you naked on your bed with nothing to do. Then you hear your phone go off.
Chris💙: What kinda food do you want?
Babe❤️: I already ate I told you that.
Chris💙: You're gonna be hungry after what I have planned for you.
Babe❤️: What do you have planned?
Chris💙: It's a surprise. Now what kind of food do you want?
Babe❤️: Something quick I want to be with you.
Chris💙: I want to be with you too. I'll make it as quick as possible.
Babe❤️: Thanks Chrissy
Chris💙: Don't call me that when I'm in a public space.
Babe❤️: Why you love that nickname?
Chris💙: I'd say it caused a small problem but it's not small 😏
Babe❤️: What's the problem?
Chris💙: I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your innocence.
Babe❤️: What ever just get here soon.
Chris💙: Okay.

You decide with the rest of the time you have left before Chris gets to your pad that you should probably put some clothes on. You don't want to put back on what you were wearing before, so you pick a new outfit. You grab a nice matching set of black lacy lingerie, a pair of skinny blue jeans, a black shirt with embroidered roses, and some matching black heels with embroidered roses. You still haven't heard Chris come in so you decide to check Twitter. After checking through part of your feed you hear a knock at your door which you could only assume is Chris. You open the door and you see Chris carrying Nando's.
"Hi darling" Chris says
"Hi Chrissy" You say smiling
"Your making this go faster than I thought it would. By the way you look absolutely stunning." He says looking you up and down hungrily.
"Do you want to come in or you just gonna stand out there all day. You say. Chris snaps out of the trance he was in and blushes. He steps in and sets the food on the counter.
"So what did you want to do?" You question him.
"I'll just have to show you." Chris says as he grabs your hand and pulls you into a kiss. He wraps his hands around your waist as you comb your hands through his hair. The kiss is filled with passion and it seems like it would never end, but you end up pulling away for air. With only a little break for air Chris picks you up so your legs are wrapped around his waist and brings you back into a kiss as he starts to go up stairs. When this kiss ends you're in your bedroom. Chris sets you down on your bed and starts sucking on a spot on your neck. You gasp and melt into the bed. He stops and starts to nibble your earlobe. This gets you and you moan.
"That's the most perfect sound I'll ever hear in my life." Chris says and you can feel his breath on your neck. "Y/n I love this outfit but you didn't have to put cloths back on after our call. I prefer them off." He says while biting his lip. He leans down from where he was standing over you and bite the hem of your shirt and starts to take it off. While doing this his teeth graze your skin and you shiver. Eventually he gets of your shirt and studies your body. You're happy you put on nice undergarments now. You pull him down on the bed and straddle his waist. You grab at the bottom of his shirt and take it off.
"It's only fair." You say as you let your fingers roam his abdomen until you reach his waist line. You unbuckle his belt and toss it aside. You hesitate when it come to undressing Chris further and he notices. Before you know it he's on top of you.
"We'll do this at your pace." Chris says looking into your eyes. He places his hands at your waistband and looks at you waiting for any sign to stop while he continues to undress you. He gets your jeans off and tosses them aside then takes off his own which you are thankful for.
"This is a very lovely set your wearing. He says as he looks you up and down for the second time this night, which makes you blush.
"Thanks, Chrissy." You say quietly. Once you say this you notice the bulge in his boxers although it could have been there for a while. Your brought from your thoughts because you feel soft kisses being places from you belly button up. Once he reaches your bra he looks up at you as if asking permission which you silently grant. Chris slips his hands under your back and undoes the clasps of your bra and tosses it on the ground next to your jeans. He resumes planting kisses until he reaches your nipple which he starts to nibble whilst playing with the other one with his fingers. You moan Chris' name as he does this.
"You keep this up and I won't last long." He says smirking.
"Then let's skip to the good part." You say surprising yourself. You can see Chris get more aroused with your dominance. He gets up off you and pulls down his boxers letting his dick spring free. He then pulls off you panties leaving you fully exposed. You notice him stop his movements.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"The condoms are in the bags downstairs." He says
"We don't need one." You say and Chris looks at you.
"You sure? You could get pregnant." He says questioningly.
"Yes I'm sure. Now quit keeping me waiting you can go in dry if it means your in me quicker." Chris doesn't go in dry, but spits on his hand and lubes up his shaft before entering you. At first his strokes are slow and he plays with your breasts. After a bit your a moaning mess under Chris as his strokes start to get faster. He leans in and starts sucking on your nipple and you grab fistfuls of his hair. You moan out Chris' name as you climb towards your climax. He speeds up his strokes and changes which nipple he's sucking on. In no time at all you're curling your toes in pleasure as you climax. As you come down from your high you notice Chris is still pounding into your over sensitive pussy. You start moaning again at how good it feels to has his full length inside you. Just as your about to climax again Chris' strokes become sloppier and you know he's going to cum soon. You didn't think it was possible but he speed up his strokes even more and the two of you cum at the same time. Chris rides out his climax and falls down next to you in the bed and cuddles you.
"Chrissy that was so good." you say panting.
"If I was half as good as you were then yes." He pulls you closer and whispers in your ear "If you continue to call me Chrissy you might have round two on your hands."
"Is that a promise.." You say turning around to look at Chris. ".Chrissy?" You say as you start to suck on his neck. In a little bit when you think you've left a hickey you pull away and see Chris' eyes have darkened. You know your in for a second round.
"Since you were so good for me the first time I'll give you a reward." He says as he gets on top of you.
"I came twice already I think I've been rewarded enough. You say but Chris starts to spread your legs anyway. You then realize he's going to go down on you. You grab tufts of his hair and bring him down to your clit. He starts to go to work and has you moaning in no time.
"Oh my god Chris it feels so good." He responds only with a hum sending vibrations through your whole body. This pushed you over the edge and you arch your back as you finish for the third time tonight.
"What did I do to get you?" You ask Chris.
"I think I should be asking you that. You're the only women that can make me cum twice in one night."
"Twice?" You question
"Just seeing you in pleasure had me aroused." He says making you blush as you realize he came to your moaning. Your brought out of your thought as your stomach growls.
"I told you you'd be hungry after I was done with you." He says as he gets up from the bed.
"You did didn't you." You say as you sit up on the bed.
"I gonna need you to put your lingerie back on so i don't go back for round three." Chris says as he hands you your black undergarments.
"The same goes for you." You say.
"Already ahead of you." Chris says as he's putting his boxers back on. "I also picked out a movie to watch on Netflix."
"Nando's and Netflix sounds good for the rest of the night." You say as you finish putting on your bra.
"Sounds good to me." Chris says as he picks you up bridle style and carries you downstairs.
------------------------------------
1586 words