chapter 3

I woke up to soft crying in my ear I turn over to be met with zariahs trying to crawl to me I smiled brightly at her excusing the the headache had and pick her she happily screamed and pulled on my hair trying to get it into her mouth I looked around the room trying to see if last night was just a dream everything was in place and no sign of anyone but zariah and I i shook off the scared feeling I had and continued to play with the happy baby in my hand " I'm going crazy Zaria ain't I I thought I saw your daddie " she giggled at the faces I was making and continued to eat m hair I looked around my room once again noticing zariahs stuff on the floor along with her car seat I don't remember bringing her upstairs or even taking her stuff out the car Jordan probably did it I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Jordan's number he pick up on the second ring

Ice: hey baby what wrong

Me: where you go last night i thought we where going to spend time together

Ice: i know baby but something went down at the trap ill be there later on today ok i just got to finish up here alright

Me: so you wasn't here at all last night

Ice: nah why

Me: its nothing i have to go baby

Ice: ight love you

Me: love you too

I hung up and sighed and grabbed all of zariahs stuff and went to the front door about to leave " so you really started dating that clown huh I jokes on me huh I thought that your ass would never dare bring anyone around my son or try to give away what's mine " i shut the door and turned around and seen smoke lean against the wall that leads into the kitchen smoking cigarette " h-how are you alive " he glared at me and took another drag of his cigarette he was about to reply but zariah soft cries cut him off I took her out her seat and rocked her smoke stared at the her closely " Is that your daughter " I shook my head and held on to her tighter as he got closer to us "its Kandy's daughter " he studied zariah face more then cursed then walked up to the nearest wall and punch a hole in it the sound of his fist going threw the wall made me and zariah jumped zariah pouted then started to cry "where the fuck is kandy " I stayed silent for a while then he got in my face which made zariah cry louder "where is the fuck is she yasmine!" I shook my head fast to scared to answer smoke eyes went between zariah and me before his eyes settled on a crying zariah his eyes softened then he stared at her for while before taking her out my hand and held her to his chest and rocking her softly she stop crying and looked into his eyes then reach out for me so I could pick her up I grabbed her and smoked sighed rubbing his hand threw his short hair " what the fuck am I do why and I here I'm fucking losing my mind yasmine I thought see you and kj would help but I don't fucking know anymore " I nodded understand and watching as he paced the room " smoke what happen that day how are you live " he stopped pacing and looked at me " it wasn't supposed to happen like that they were only suppose to take me I planned them to take me thats why I killed D'angelo partner so he can come after me and I could get close enough to kill him but he took all of you and killed my- my mom and sister " tears came down his eyes " so when he shot me I got hurt but I told my crew came and got me and stitched me up before I died and I paid the police to way I was dead so I could recover and come back to kill d'angelo and his crew the right way this time" I shook my head at how stupid he sound right now half of his family got killed now he want to go back over some stupid revenge that could possibly get him killed for real this time "are for real you just found you have a daughter and the only thing your thinking about is trying get your ass killed for real this time "