Mika x Yuu [Done]

Anime: Owari no Seraph/Seraph of the End

Pairing: Mika x Yuu/Mikayuu

Relation: Adopted Brothers (not blood related)

Type: Our World AU

Ages of Characters: Mika: 12, Yuu: 12

Appropriate age to read this: 10+

Short Summary: Guren, Mika and Yuu's dad left the two alone in their house, because he had to go to work. Mika steals Yuu's crayon to color a pretty picture he drew.

Words: 503

[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[

"Mika, give it back!" Young Yuu yelled at the blonde haired boy. Mika laughed and spun around, while poor Yuu tried to retrieve the crayon.

"Oh, come on!" Mika said with a smile. "I only want to use it to color my butterfly." Mika lifted the item higher into the air, as Yuu tried to get it.

"I wanna finish my butterfly too!" Yuu complained, and started jumping to get the crayon.

Mika laughed and put the object higher out of Yuu's reach. Yuu winned and began jumping even more.

After a minute, Yuu gave up. He got off his tippy toes and looked at Mika with a pout. "Fine," He gave in. "But hurry up." He sighed.

Mika rolled his eyes, and sat down to color the picture on the paper. He crossed his legs and leaned down to color the butterfly.

Yuu leaned over Mika's shoulder, watching him curiously. Mika began to gently color the wings with the light blue crayon.

The blonde haired boy turned around to hand the object back to Yuu, only to come face to face with him.

The two boys froze. They were only a few inches apart, and they both began blushing furiously.

The two stayed like that for half a minute, looking into each others eyes.

"M-Mika," Yuu whispered, even though they were so close. "Yes?" Mika replied. "Could you m-move?" He squealed out. Mika smiled and moved a little bit closer, making Yuu lean backwards slightly. He shook his head. "I'd rather not." He answered.

Mika gently put one of his hands into Yuu's soft hair, while the other was on the back on Yuu's neck.

Mika moved closer to Yuu. He stared at his lips as he got closer. When they were only a little bit apart, Mika looked up at Yuu, staying in the same spot to see how he'd react.

Yuu whined and closing the small gap they shared, crashed his lips with Mika's. Mika froze for a split second, surprised by Yuu's sudden confendence before he began kissing back.

The two moved their lips in unison ever so softly. As if the other would break if they kissed to hard. The sparks they both felt, made them want to keep kissing, but to also back away from the other.

The boys pulled away from each other after a minute of kissing. Yuu looked down in embarrassment, while Mika smiled.

"I love you, Yuu-chan." Mika confessed.

Yuu blushed harder, but replied. "I love you too."

^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[

Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, and now I take requests!

Published: 9/4/16

-Lena <3