Karma x Nagisa [Done]

Anime: Assassination Classroom

Pairing: Karma x Nagisa

Relation: Best Friends

Type: Their World

Ages of Characters: Karma: 16, Nagisa: 15

Appropriate age to read this: All Ages

Short Summary: Nagisa always is on the roof of the school building every break they had. He was always there alone, pondering about Karma and why he was acting so strange for the past week. Well, he wasn't alone today...

Words: 500

[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[<[

Nagisa sat and pondered on the ground of the roof of the school. He stared into the distance, wondering about a certain red haired boy.

Just about a week ago, Karma began acting strange around Nagisa. He thought back to when Karma stuttered just when they only bumped into each other at the store the other day.

Or yesterday, when Koro-Sensei wanted them to be partners for a new work out, he completely refused and switched partners.

It was weird, but no one questioned it. Well, except Nagisa.

Not even Kayano was questioning why Karma had been acting so strange towards me. In fact, she mostly glared at Karma every time he came into her vision of sight.

She looked like she could kill him. Oops, actually she can.

All the sudden, the door to the roof opened. Nagisa was too into thought to even have heard it.

"Nagisa?" Karma asked him, making Nagisa jump out his thoughts (literally).

"Y-Yeah?" Nagisa turned to look at Karma.

"What are you doing up here?" Karma began walking towards Nagisa. Nagisa gulped, but answered. "This is where I usually am on breaks."

"Mind if I join you?" Karma asked, ignoring Nagisa's statement. He didn't think anyone would be up here, looks like he was wrong.

"Sure." Nagisa replied and patted the area on the ground beside him.

Karma paused for a minute, and awkwardly walked over to the area, taking a seat on the ground.

To two sat in silence, staring at the lovely landscape that appeared before them. They were astonished that they could see the whole main campus from their building.

Nagisa kept looking around at the forest and the main campus, when suddenly he caught Karma staring at him through his peripheral vision. He turned his head to look at Karma. "What?" Nagisa asked. Karma smiled. "I've been wanting you tell you something for quite a while," The red head started, reaching his hand out and setting it on top of Nagisa's hand.

Nagisa blushed slightly at the sudden contact, but shook it off quickly. "What is it? Tell me." Nagisa said out of curiosity.

Karma replied with, "Can I show you instead?" Nagisa nodded. At his answer Karma began to smirk.

"Close your eyes," He commanded. "It's a surprise." Nagisa obliged his command.

Karma leaned in and gave Nagisa a quick peak on the cheek. "I love you." He whispered.

Nagisa opened his eyes and looked at the roof floor. "I-I love you too." He confessed.

^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[^[

I started this yesterday, and finished it today, yay!

Published: 9/5/16

~Lena <3