Teacher!SkyDoesMC X Student!F!Reader

3rd Person PoV

"Do you realize how much trouble you're in?" He yelled.
"Yes and I'm proud." She said. She's such a troublemaker. Mr. Dahlberg held her after school to give her a personal lecture.
"You shouldn't be. Unleashing 25 birds into the cafeteria and shaving peoples hair off their head is, is, unbelievable!" He yelled louder. Mr. Dahlberg. One of the most nicest teacher in the school. But when you got him mad, you were in serious trouble.
"Then punish me." She said. She knew what she wanted. And she was gonna get it.
"I will." He said, chuckling and shaking his head.
"How?" She asked. She was determined. She wanted it. And only from him.
"Come here and I'll show you." He said. Y/N walked over, and sat on his lap. He leaned forward and bit her lip. He expanded it by pulling it go then letting go. She kissed him and grabbed his locks. She pulled them aggressively. He moaned and stood her up. The uniform she was wearing was a size too small, so it was short. Her skirt was pulled down by his hands and the ruler was grabbed. He smacked it against her panties and her ass. She moaned and unbuttoned his shirt slowly to tease him. He growled and pulled it off. Y/n bit her lip at him.

Y/n PoV

I bit my lip at him. I kissed him again and shoved my tounge in his mouth. I took off my shirt and was left in my undergarments. I took off his pants and he was left in his boxers. I got on the table and slipped off my bra. He stared at them.
"You have bigger boobs then all my girlfriends I've ever had." He said and started sucking on one.
"Argh, Adam." I moaned. I took his dick through his boxers and started stroaking it slowly. I slipped off my panties. I slipped off his boxers and dropped to my knees on the ground. I took his head in my mouth and only sucked on that spot. After teasing I deep throated him and bobbed my head up and down.
"I'm g-gonna cum." He said. Then precum shot in my mouth and saltiness was the pleasure in between my teeth. I then felt pain shoot through my ass as he smacked it. I got up and got on the desk once more. He entered a finger as I cried out a moan. I kiss his neck to silence them. The pleasure turned into thrill as a vibration went though my body. I grabbed his head of hair and gripped it.
"I'm gonna-" I was silenced by my precum. He held it to my mouth for me to taste myself. I licked all around his fingers till they were clean then grabbed his member. I placed it at my entrance and told him to enter. He trusted slowly till, he felt it was comfortable to move faster. Moans filled the air, and sex smells could be, well, smelled. My walls were expanded and he hit my spot making me groan over and I've again.
"Are you gonna-" with that we both orgasmed and got dressed.
"Ya' know, I think I need to get in trouble more often." I said.
"You do and I'll bring the handcuffs." He said. I nodded and winked. I walked out the door with my bag and a limp.