Shubble X F!Reader

"Y/n!"
"What?"
"Take me to the offices." She whispered in my ear. I sighed and got up. We walked outside to my car chatting and laughing. I started the engine and pulled out of the drive way.
"ADAM GIVE ME MY KEYS!" I yelled while chasing Adam.
"No." He stopped and faced me. I grabbed them out of his hands and turned to see Shelby waiting for me. We all sat on the couch and chatted.
Some how the conversation went to the sex section. I walked to the refrigerator to get some beers. I ended up having half, Shelby got half too, Max had 3. Adam had 2, Ross had one. We all started chatting again.
"Hey guys look," I then kissed Shelby in her soft spot and she lightly moaned. Everyone laughed because her beautiful light voice. Everyone except me and Shelby stayed the night at the offices.
"Bye guys." I waved and they yelled bye to me and Shump. We drove home and I sat on our bed.
"You're so mean." Shelby said as she crawled on top of me.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked, slightly aroused.
"The way you made me moan in front of everyone. That was so embarassing." She said as she kissed down my neck to my breasts. I held in my moan, making sure not to give in to her.
"Now I'm going to make you moan so much. So loud. So cute." She said as I moaned inaudibly.
"I heard that." She said as she roughly kissed my lips. I then moaned into her mouth. I rubbed my tounge against hers without warning. She then moaned loudly. I grab her butt and squeeze it roughly. She grinded against me. I put my hand on her cheek and traveled to her boobs then her pussy, and I rubbed in circles.
"Oh." She moaned and took off her and my shirt. I squeezed her breasts through her lace bra. I unhooked her bra and licked her nub. I bit it softly and switched.  I laid her down on her back to take off her jeans. I slid her panties off slowly with my teeth.
"Stop teaaaaasssing." She moaned.
I spread her legs apart and pinch her sensitive nub. I stuck my tongue inside her hole and went in and out. I pulled down my pants and panties. I put her my pussy on her pussy and we push. We're both a moaning mess by now. We both cummed and lay in bed.
"I love you so god damn much."
"Me too."