LdShadowLady X F!Reader

"Oh my god, you are so immature." I said while chuckling.
"But you still love me," Lizzy said while giggling. I kissed her on the cheek lightly. She turned her head to kiss my lips. I expected it to be lightly but she wanted more than that. She pulled hers and my shirt over our heads. We massaged eachothers breasts and moaned into eachothers mouth. We unclipped bras, and sucked nipples, taking turns. I trailed my lips from her nub to her lips. We took off the rest of our clothes, and did 69 for at least 10 miutes. I suck her pussy lightly than roughly. I moan into her clit as she sucks mine which makes her vagina vibrate. I walk to the dresser and pulled out my double sided dildo. I then enter it inside her than me. We bounced up and down on eachother taking turns.
"Oh my god Lizzy, harder." I moaned out. She slammed harder and I moaned louder. I take it out of me and Lizzy, then we start tribbing aggresively. I pull out and laid down, panting slightly.
"What did we just do?" I asked quietly.
"I don't know, but I liked it." I smirked and got on top of her.
"Want to do it again?"

Okay this is really short but I don't have another idea. I will make another LdShadowLady when I have another idea.