Chapter 2: Just a Game

The class wait and wait until the last period ends, Math. The lesson is just too hard to understand. When they sit in the middle of the class for an hour and understand nothing at all, the struggle is real. Until finally the final bell rings, they all grab their bags and go home.

Group Chat; 6 PM

Jason: "Guys, we have no homework or exam for tomorrow, right?"

Tiffany: "Are you kidding me? Don't tell me you forgot about our chemistry exam tomorrow."

Jason: "Wait, what?"

Josephine: "Yeah, Jason. You forgot?"

Jason: "Nooo, I didn't hear anything about chemistry exam!"

Toby: "Don't mind him, guys. He's just looking for attention."

Jason: "Shut up, Toby!"

Ongky: "Calm down, Jason. You can still study. It's 6PM for God's sake."

Yezki: "Can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to study."

Ongky: "Have you heard of making your phone on silent mode? -_-"

Yezki: "Oh, yeah. That'll help."

Jason quickly grabs his bag and looks for his chemistry book. When he finds out it's not there, he remembers he left it on the drawer at school. He starts to panic.

Jason: "GUYSSSS!!"

Toby: "Here we go."

Jason: "I left my chemistry book at school!!"

Cella: "Say what now?"

Nadine: "Jason, shut up."

Jason: "I'll pick it up now."

Josephine: "What???"

Ed: "Dude, are you out of your mind? We don't even know if the school's still open yet!"

Jason: "YOLO, remember?"

Josephine: "No Jason, no. This is not the type of YOLO we're talking about. It's gonna be dark, and we can still send you photos from our book if you want."

Jason: "No, I can't focus studying from my phone, I have to read the book. I'm going there."

Toby: "Wow. Good luck to you."

Tiffany: "Your choice, Jason."

Jason puts on his t-shirt and jeans, and quickly walks to school. He arrives at school 20 minutes later. He finds out that the gate is still open, he runs inside and goes to his classroom, which is at the 4th floor. The hallway is dark, but he manages to see using the flashlight from his phone. He picks up his chemistry book, and goes downstairs. When he reaches the 1st floor, he sees someone in the hallway, facing him. He can't really tell who it is, it's dark and the person has a hoodie on.

Jason: "Hello?"

The person doesn't reply. Jason thinks it's creepy, why would someone be at school this time, wearing a hoodie, facing him, and literally doesn't do anything? Okay this is getting scary.

Jason: "Sorry, but who are you?"

The person goes silent. From that moment, the person pulls out a knife and starts to walk to Jason.

Jason: "What are you doing? You're scaring me!"

The person keeps walking towards Jason with a knife on. Then Jason thinks it's a bad idea to not do anything. He turns over to run away, when suddenly, there's another person wearing a hoodie behind him the whole time. He doesn't have time to react, he can only shout when suddenly, the person stabs his chest.

Blood starts to pour from Jason's chest. He's now on the floor, he can barely do anything. He looks up to see the two mysterious people, who both reveal themselves to him.

Jason: "Why.. did.. you.. do.. this..?"

Person 1: "It's just a game, Jason."

Person 2: "Besides, it's fun."

They grin, they start to raise their knives, Jason can only stare and beg. Finally, they stab Jason multiple times in the stomach, leaving blood goes all over the place and leaving Jason dead.