Assassin Departed

Ahhhhh! You guys are so wonderful! A couple of you asked for a part 2 for Damian's soul mate AU so here it is! Thank you all so much for your love and support.

Damian Wayne x Reader: You are the soul mate of Damian Wayne who has found yourself caught in the clutches of the League of Assassin's. With the help of your soul mate you concoct a plan that will free yourself from them for good.

A year has passed since you first met your soul mate Damian Wayne. In that year of being with him the League has not stopped in their attempts to end you for your betrayal. Assassin's try to take you both out at least once a week. Something clearly needs to be done to end this once and for all. You wanted to take out every enemy you came across but you are compelled to play by the bat rules out of respect for your mate. That means that you have to beat each and every Assassin that comes after you through nonlethal means. It's utterly frustrating.

You and Damian are coming back from Jason's wedding to his soul mate. It had been a long time coming for them. They held out on tying the knot even though they met before any of the other bat couples did. The wedding was sweet and you couldn't help but to think of yourself and Damian being in that position one day.

Damian had been subtly taunting you all day with his secret glances, lingering touches, and soft kisses. It was driving you mad so when you got to your apartment naturally you were all over him. You were determined that he was going to fulfill his wordless promises.

When you get to the bedroom there is a mercenary waiting in the shadows. You spot him as you are tearing off Damian's shirt and throwing it into a corner. Needless to say the mood was killed. You immediately got into a defensive position and pulled out a knife that was strapped to your thigh. The league must be desperate if they've resorted to sending mercs. Damian followed your lead and you and Damian fight side by side. Together you take down the merc and string him up down the street for the cops to find.

"Our dates can't keep ending this way, Damian." You say when you get back to your shared bedroom. He sits on the edge of the bed and sighs with his head in his hands.

"I know [Y/N]." He sighs. You sit by his side and place a hand on his thigh.

"I think I know how to end this once and for all. It's a bit drastic though." You say absently running your fingers over the scar you created on his shoulder all those months ago.

"What do you have in mind?"

(Some weeks later)

"I have brought the Al Ghul heir to you master." You say pushing Damian's bruised and battered body to kneel in front of the League's new master. You kept a hand on Damian's shoulder as you met the master eye to eye.

"Your orders were to kill the bastard heir." He scowled.

"And I will. Considering recent misunderstandings I feel that I need to prove to you and the League that my allegiance has not changed. He will die upon you order, Great One." You bowed your head in respect. The Great One walked up to Damian grabbed his face and tilted it up to force him to look at him.

"How far the Al Ghuls have fallen." He commented, sadly shaking his head. Damian wrenched himself from his grip and spat at his feet. "Charming." The Great One said unimpressed. He stood up straight and stood face to face with you.

"A little birdy informed me that this man is your mate? Is that true my dear?" He asked intimately brushing his hand against your cheek. You had to fight the urge to pull away in revulsion. Damian struggled against his bindings and your hold.