Assassin Retired

So again, a bunch of you asked for another part to the Assassin story so here it is! This is probably going to be the last full story with them but don't be surprised if they're mentioned again elsewhere ;). See more on the blog for more details.

Prompt: Can you do part 3 to the assassins, but like theirs married life or honeymoon (requested by Anons)

You and Damian wasted no time in getting married after he proposed. Time was of the essence and you were eager to get rid of the last reminder of who you used to be. The two of you excitedly made your way to the closest Hong Kong courthouse that performed marriages the morning after he proposed.You imagined the family would be upset that they weren't there to see the two of you get married but that was the last thing on you and Damian's minds.

The ceremony was nothing to write home about. You and Damian signed a couple of papers said your "I do's" and suddenly you were a woman reborn. You became [Y/N] Wayne and the last thread tying you to the assassin you were was severed. After all this time, you and Damian fulfilled your quest to free yourselves from the League and you were actually free. It was a great feeling.

What you found most pleasureable about this whole experience though was the time you spent honeymooning with Damian in Jason's Hong Kong safehouse. It was really the first time that you were able to be truly alone as a couple. Of course you had been intimate with him before you got married but those times were tainted by the dagger that had been hanging over your head. Now that you were free, you opened up even further to Damian and you became that much closer as a couple.

Your immensely enjoyable honeymoon was abruptly ended by Jason bursting into the safe house calling out to you. Things were just beginning to get intimately heated again between you and Damian again. You pushed against Damian's chest to get his attention when you heard Jason enter the apartment.

"Damian, stop." You said seriously as his lips trailed down to run along the column of your neck. Despite the how in peril the two of you were in getting caught by his brother, you still arched your neck in response to his attention.

"Why?" He mumbled kissing your collarbone. One of his hands moved upwards to gently cup your breast while kissed, licked and nibbled at your neck.

"Because Damian, your brother is here and we're about to get caught." You warned. You words didn't seem to phase him and he continued his ministrations.

"Hey guys I think it's safe for you come back home. The underworld has been quiet about you two latel - Oh holy shit! No! Nooooope" Jason barged into the bedroom and quickly shielded his eyes when he saw you two naked and clearly in a compromising position. You pulled the blanket over Damian up your chest in an attempt to cover up more of the scene. "Jesus fuck, you guys! When you asked to use my safe house to lay low I didn't think you guys would do this! In my fucking bed!"

"Where else was it supposed to happen?" Damian retorted. You landed a swift punch to his shoulder in the hope to shut him up before he stuck his foot even further in his mouth. As it was, Jason looked about ready to strangle his brother. You had never seen a man turn as red as Jason did in that moment.

"I apologize on both of our behalves, Jay." You say giving a pointed warning look to Damian.

"You know what, I can't deal with this right now." Jason sighed pinching the bridge his nose. "Just please, for the love of god, put some clothes on." He pleaded as he turned around and left the room. You promised yourself you would buy him a gift basket when you got back to Gotham.

You couldn't help but to giggle at the memory. Years later he's still peeved about the whole bed ordeal but his wife seemed to smooth over some of the anger and discomfort. God bless that woman.