We Meet Again

"Zoey. Zoey. Wake up!" "Ow!" Zoey groaned and sat up in her bed and whacked her little brother with a pillow in return as he jumped back. "Get out freak!" He rolled his eyes, "Fine but your boyfriend is at PCA already."

Zoey jumped out of bed and Dustin, her little brother cackled and she threw a bottle at him. Which he expertly dodged by the way, and he should with years of living with Zoey. Zoey yawned and looked in the mirror at herself and grimaced. "We meet again terminator."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad hurry up! I'm already packed. What am I saying? Dad I'm taking the new Porsche." Logan said as he looked at the rack of keys and picked up one. Just as he spun it around his finger his dad scoffed and pulled it off. "No. We're going together until you're eighteen."

Logan rolled his eyes, "I'm sixteen and I have a girlfriend. Kinda responsible now." His dad raised his eyebrows, "Yeah. The girlfriend that can burn you if you hurt her feelings. Like the coffee thing?"

Logan scoffed his voice going up octaves, "What are you talking about dad?" His dad chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Whatever son. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! I'm on fire! Help!" A concerned brown haired woman ran into the kitchen to see a brown haired girl smiling with her bags. "Were you convinced?" Her mother sighed and grabbed her keys resting down the fire extinguisher. "Let's hurry and carry you to PCA Lola. I can't handle this anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quinn! Come on! It's the first day of school!" Quinn pushed her purple glasses up smiling with her bags. "I am so ready." Her dad chuckled, "We are too." "Love your skirt." "Thanks I made it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase bounced in the back of his dad's car as they entered PCA. He figured he was the first one there because he lived the closest.

"Honey. Are you going to be okay?" He nodded as he pulled his bags out and slid out the car. His mom hugged him tightly and he smiled. "See you on thanksgiving day." He walked into the yard pulling his bike along with him.

All of a sudden a loud squeal came from behind him and he fell as a weight fell on him. He groaned and hugged the person on top of him. Only one person would do this. "We meet again." Zoey raised her head off his shoulder and smiled at him. "Yes we do." She leaned forward and pecked his lip and pulled away.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Hey girlfriend." She giggled and stood up and held out a hand to him. He pulled himself up and hugged her tightly. "I missed you. Even if we spent half of the summer together." Zoey pulled away and nodded, "I missed you too." He began to lean in when, "Eww. Gross. Get away from my sister."

Chase smiled and his head fell into her shoulder. "Step away from my daughter." Chase pulled away with his hands up quickly and smiled nervously. "Sorry Mr.Brookes."

Zoey's dad rolled his eyes and hugged her. "Thanks daddy. See you later." He nodded and kissed her forehead. "Dad." He ruffled her hair and smiled. He gave a pointed look at Chase and he looked down before looking him in the eye and smiling. 

He smiled back before saluting them and driving off. Zoey hooked her arm around her brother's neck and pulled him into her side. "Why are you doing this to me?" She looked down at him.

"Because I love you. Now let's go find your dorm." She kissed his cheek as a few of his classmates passed and he pulled away grimacing. "I feel like you hate me." Zoey rolled her eyes and pulled him along with her. Chase pulled their bags behind them groaning.