Say Whaaat?

"Ow." A voice moaned and Zoey rolled over slowly to see the source. Lola was laying on the floor her body twisted at an angle while Quinn hung dangerously off the side of the bed before falling. Zoey sighed as Quinn whimpered, "Zoeeyyy." 

She got out of bed and helped Quinn up before sitting Lola next to her. "Okay guys wake up." Lola shook her head and tried to bury herself in the bed before laying still. Zoey sighed smiling, "What ya doing Lola?" Lola whispered, "Blending in." Zoey smiled and tapped her shoulder. All of a sudden the door burst open and in came a freshly showered Ayla and three boys. Familiar boys, covering their eyes. "Is everyone appropriate?" Quinn seemed to jump up in shock and screamed. "Get out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase, Logan and Michael sat out in the hallway waiting for the girls to come out. "I wonder who that kid was anyway?" Logan said as he pulled out his new phone. Chase and Michael gasped, "Is that the new Xphone 1000?" Logan nodded, "Yeah. Dad got it for me in July." They looked at each other smiling, "Can we touch it?" Logan shook his head, "Why would you want to when I brought you guys some?" Michael nodded sadly, "Right." 

Chase gasped and jumped up and down, "He brought us phones Michael!" Michael nodded sadly again before his eyes widened and he began to jump up and down too. Michael lifted Logan off the floor and spun him around, "You love us buddy. You love us." As Logan was rested down he looked at Michael and Chase, "Are you gonna cry?" Michael wiped his eyes, "No man. Got soap in my eye." Logan rolled his eyes scoffing, "And you wonder why I don't call you guys my best friends in public?"

Ayla sat on her bed waiting for the three  girls to finally get ready. She had dress simple. A white shirt, multicolored scarf, blue jeans and brown boots. She had on clear lip gloss and had curled her eyelashes. Lola was looking for the perfect beret to go with her ankle boots, high waisted jeans, leather jacket and white tank top. 

Quinn was clipping in feathers and purple hair extensions into her hair quickly as she put on her laser anklet disguised as a bracelet. She had on a shorts and a long purple shirt with slippers that sparkled with the tiny fake diamonds.

 Zoey was just putting on lip gloss and mascara to complete her look. Her hair was in waves but there were two braids on either side that went to the back of her hair pulling it away from her face. She had on a light blue flowy top and jeans with ankle boots and a brown purse. 

They all turned to her and she waved before slipping out of the room before they tried to give her a makeover. It was orientation and they were taking the freshman and new kids around the school. It was voluntarily and their decision. She sighed before gasping seeing the boys from earlier hugging each other.

"Hi." She squeaked out and they all looked at her in shock releasing each other. Logan bent down and patting her head, "Hey little one. Sorry but I'm taken. And frankly too old for you." Ayla puffed out her cheeks in annoyance and glared at the boy. "No thank you. And I'm fourteen going on fifteen by the way. Sunbae." He frowned at her, "What was that last one?" She looked up at the other  two standing up watching her. She took a few steps back and Logan stood up afraid she'd do something weird. She bowed instead. "Hello, my name is Anya Kim Jung and hope you my sunbaes will take care of me." As she stood up Michael hit Chase, "I get it! She's from Korea! I watch those dramas all the time!" He bowed back, "Honored. Hope you take care of me too." She nodded happily as the door opened. Zoey walked over to Chase and gave him a hug and Logan grabbed Quinn and held her. Lola just fist bumped Michael before linking her arm with his. Zoey walked over to Ayla, "Come on. Let's go meet some freshman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayla looked around in wonder as she walked with Zoey and the gang as they showed her everything awesome about PCA. Even the broken washing machine that doesn't accept money but still washes. It was the good side of life. All of a sudden a tall blonde boy skated over to them smiling. "Hey guys!" Zoey smiled at him. "Hey Dustin." They did a little handshake and she watched them. They looked alike but she wasn't too sure anyway. 

Zoey smiled, "Dustin! This is our roommate Ayla. Can you show her around for the rest of the tour?" Dustin looked down at the small girl, "How old is she? Twelve?" Zoey slapped him on the back of his head, "Just because you had a growth spurt doesn't mean you say stuff like that." Zoey turned to her, "Sorry about him. He turned fifteen and now he think he's all that."  Ayla nodded, all of her old friends acted like that too. 

Ayla walked up to Dustin and bowed, "I hope you take care of me Sunbae." He raised an eyebrow looking over her head, "Is she hitting on me?" Zoey rolled her eyes, "No but I will be. Come here." He chuckled and ducked running around as his sister chased him. Ayla cracked a smile. This won't be a dull year after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dustin hopped on his skateboard and began to skate slow as Ayla followed him. "So...Ayla?" She looked up, "De. I mean yes?" "What country are you from?" She smiled, "Korea, actually. I had a lot of friends like you." He smirked, "Awesome?" She shook her head smiling, "Impulsive and kind of stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoey inhaled the air as she sat on a bench waiting for Chase to bring back the ice cream. All of a sudden the weight shifted and she looked across to see a guy with a beard stroking it. She jumped up a bit at the sight of him. "Hey. I'm Jones. Jones Walker. What's yours?" 

She looked at his outstretched hand that he'd just been using to stroke his beard. "Zoey. Zoey Brookes." She quickly shook the tips of his fingers and he chuckled, amused. "I keep a clean beard little lady." 

She frowned, "How old are you anyway?" He raised an eyebrow, "Younger than you think." She looked up to see Chase waving at her and she prayed he didn't fall. He came over and sat right next to her giving her the pecan ice cream smiling. "Didn't you see that bearded guy?" Chase shook his head. 

Michael ran across the field behind them and they burst out laughing as he screamed being chased by an old lady.