Strength In Numbers

Logan groaned as he flopped onto his bed as he gripped onto a pillow with one hand. 

"Why won't you guys let me leave? It's been three days, I don't need you breathing down my neck every three seconds." Micheal stood by the door, "It's for your own good. Besides, we aren't that overwhelming right Chase?" 

Chase shook his head and hummed, "I don't think so Micheal." Logan sat up angrily, "Are you kidding me? You guys were peeking in the stall while I was using it!" 

Micheal frowned, "We were making sure you didn't escape. We all have the same thing anyway." Logan stood up, "That's not the point!" Chase sighed and rested his hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry buddy you're good enough for a normal man. We got you." 

Logan groaned in frustration and shook his hand off before punching his pillow before muffling his scream of annoyance into it. When he raised his head his face was red with anger and he slumped to the floor, "I don't even have the energy to fight with you idiots." 

A noise came from the other side of the room and the boys turned to see a guy with a beard sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed on his bed. "You should let him see her. It will only infuriate him more if you keep them separated for too long." Logan tilted his head, "And who are you?"

"I'm your roommate Jones, Jones Walker. Nice to meet you."

~*~

Micheal sat on Jones' bed as he inspected his beard. "So you're telling me that is one hundred percent real? You're not joking?" Jones nodded and laughed as Micheal reached out and touched it. Meanwhile, Logan and Chase were sitting in the chairs watching the odd pair create a bond. 

"You don't think he's weird?" Logan said softly as he continued to stare at Jones. Chases scoffed, "You thought Quinn was weird a few years ago and now you're practically jumping to suck her tonsils out." Logan glared at him, "Not funny. Anyway, how'd he get in here so quietly?"

Jones peeked from over Micheal's shoulder, "I was always here, but you were too infuriated to notice me. You need to check that temper. It will make you not notice the little but important things."

Logan nodded, "I'll keep that in mind," he turned to look at Chase, "Can I go now?" Chase nodded and slung an arm over his shoulder, "Let's go, I was going to meet up with Zoey anyways." 

Chase waved at Micheal and Jones who were currently whispering excitedly and playing with metal balls. Logan grimaced as he left and muttered, "Weirdos."

~*~

Zoey laughed as Quinn made a funny face before she continued to work on her newest project. Lola was laying on Zoey's lap, as Ayla fiddled with her camera next to them and Quinn took up a whole couch in the Common Room with her science tools. 

"Hey girls!" Quinn looked up and smiled at Chase who came in happily as he kissed Zoey quickly before hugging Lola and Ayla. He walked over to her and ruffled her hair slightly and she moved away from him giggling, "Stop." 

Chases sat down next to Zoey and Lola, who were currently reading and feeding each other grapes and sighed. "These two show more love to each other than to me."

Lola rolled her eyes and held up a grape and he grabbed it grinning and plopped it in his mouth, "Thanks." Chase turned to Quinn, "So what are you inventing?"

Quinn smiled and pushed up her glasses and leaned forward excitedly, "It's a thermal container that will be able to convert hot air into cold air in seconds and it's portable. It still has a few tweaks in it but it's fine other than that." She went back to working and Chase smiled, "Sounds cool. Hey, when you're done can I have one, because it is hot in California!" Quinn chuckled, "Sure."