Dunces and Dances

"It's almost time for the Blitzberry Ball," Ayla shouted as she entered the boys dorm with her eyes closed tightly.

Rosé looked up from her game, "Why are your eyes closed?"

Ayla sat down next to her and rested her head on her, "Because I don't want to see Chuck's hairy chest."

Rosé smiled, "He shaved it for us." Ayla opened her eyes, "Really?"

"He lost a bet," Zenith said as he smashed the button on his controller. Rose groaned and fell back, "No fair!"

Ayla leaned forward, "So any of you guys have a date yet?"

The game paused as they all looked at each other in shock before bursting out in laughter.

Ayla's face dropped and she stood up, "I have a plan, and you're going to follow it whether you like it or not."
They all looked at each other and shrugged.

~(insert legendary swoosh)~

Quinn groaned in frustration as she looked over the gym plans again.

"Where is the dj supposed to fit?"

Zoey rest a hand on her shoulder, "Are you okay? You need some help?"

Quinn looked at her who was holding a large bundle of holographic streamers in her hands. "I won't bother you you're too busy."

Zoey rolled her eyes and sat next to her and rested the streamers down. "Come on let me help you! I'm queen of parties you know."

Quinn smiled and pulled out blueprints out of thin air. "Okay so I need someway to set up this red carpet so that-"

As she discussed the plans with Zoey, Logan walked past with a large red carpet on his shoulder. He pouted slightly as he dropped it in on the pavement.

Chase pushed a cart with a large speaker on it as Michael danced to music playing from his iPod.

"I have no idea why you keep lugging around heavy stuff like that for."

Michael helped him put it next to the carpet, "He's trying to impress his ladyyy."

Logan pushed his shoulder lightly, "Shut up dude."

He walked into the storage room and muttered, "I wonder if I should take my shirt off?"

A few minutes later under the beaming sun rays Logan walked out with another large carpet on his shoulder. He grinned as the sweat began to drip off of his body.

Chase slapped his forehead while Michael just wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"This guy is an idiot."

All the girls slowly stopped working and he glanced at Quinn and waved, "Hey babe!"

Quinn rolled her eyes and glanced at him before looking back at the papers in front of her.

"Put your shirt back on Logan."

He dropped the carpet next to the other guys. "How about no?"

She sighed and rested the paper on her lap. "Do you want my attention Logan?"

"Yes."

"No I'm busy," she deadpanned.

She opened the papers again, "And put away my goods."

He laughed and walked to her and went close to her face, "Are you jealous?"

She made eye contact, "No but I wouldn't want my stuff oogled at."

He snickered, "Oogle. Just admit it you're jealous."

She tilted her head, "You know what I'm kinda hot."

"I know."

"No I mean I feel like taking off my shirt."

Zoey cleared her throat, "Should we leave? Scratch that should I? I can you know."

Quinn looked at her, "No. We'll finish today."

She grabbed the hem of her shirt, "I'll do it."

He narrowed his eyes, "No you wouldn't!"

She pulled it up and raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"

He pulled it down, "Okay stop stop! I'll put it on!"

She smiled and pecked his lips, "Good. I'll give you all the attention you want later."

He grinned and walked over and put his shirt on, "Counting on it babe!"

Quinn opened the paper back up, "Let's continue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Too frumpy."

"Too flashy."

"Too meh."

"Oh my God Lola are you here to make their self esteem get any lower?"

Lola rolled her eyes at Hannah, her shopping buddy as she walked up to Ayla and her friends.

"I'm just kidding. Kind of. You guys need some serious help. Let Big Sister Lola help you okay?"

~~~~~~~~~a few days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I failed," Zenith exclaimed as he held up the cursed Chemistry paper.

Roger rolled his eyes, "Why do we have these stupid tests anyway?"

Zack leaned over, "No way you failed too!"

Ayla flipped both their papers around, "Of course we passed."

The teacher cleared her throat as she tapped the board for attention.

"All of the dunces who are 50% and below I have a special surprise for you! You can change your grade."

The class was filled with excited whispers.

She grinned and slapped the ruler on her desk, "For a price!"

They all jumped and stared at her quietly in fear.

"Tonight is a night if frolicking yes?"

Everyone slowly nodded and she stood up straight.

"Sounds exciting I'd hate to ruin it."

There was a pause and she cackled loudly, "Who am I kidding I'm not!"

She tapped the stick at list of names on the board. "Those who care about their final grades have a chance to improve it literally overnight. I have a special class tonight that I will go over your papers and teach them to you in detail."

Zenith closed his eyes and whispered, "Aw man that means I don't get to kiss Vanessa."

Ayla rolled her eyes in response and leaned forward to listen better as Zack and Zenith begun to plot.

"You must be there if you want a good future. If not you will walk into my make up test tomorrow and fail even worse than you would before. Anything 55% or under will be counted as a Fail."

The plotting boy's eyes snapped up. They narrowed their eyes at her.

"Forced," Zack muttered under his breath and Rasheed nodded in agreement.

"It does sound like it but she's sounds very kind under all that. What kind of a teacher would give up their Friday night and Saturday morning."

"Her. I'm pretty sure her broom broke down or something," Zenith replied.

"Do you have something you want to say to me Mr. Zenith?"

He stood up and slammed his hands on the desk, "Yeah I actually do!"

He opened his mouth and she glared at him fiercely as she slapped the ruler on her hand.

He knew legally she couldn't hit him with that but something told him she wasn't too afraid of jail.

He laughed nervously, "Where do I sign up?"