Famous people

Ok, just because you are a fan does not mean you get to control their lives. One direction for example, they date someone or something like that. And your not ok with it. Please, keep it to yourself. Fans are supposed to support their lives,support what they do, not turn against them. Famous people get so much hate from people for no reason. Example, Liam Payne started dating this girl and not everybody was ok with it. They were getting so much hate on Twitter and a lot of other places it's not even funny. It said things like, we are your fans, we should be able to make decisions for you too, you shouldn't date her because we don't like it and in case you forgot, we are your fans and we get to control you or stuff like that. But that's not true. Fans need to support, not control.

If I had a twitter account I would message them saying,

Don't pay attention to all of this hate. You can date who you want. Just because we are your fans does not mean we are I'm control of your life. It's your life and your own decisions. I will support you through everything, you are just a regular person. Even if I might not like everything you do, I will support it because I'm a fan and that's what fans are supposed to do.