seventeen

don't forget to vote and comment! xx

I could lie to you and say that Michael and I were so in love after that kiss, but I'm not. Michael was still in love with Jenny, or at least it seemed like it. But thankfully on the first few days of my arrival, Jenny was nowhere to be seen. Michael said she went to stay with a friend because they recently got in a fight.

"Soooo Elle! We've spent the past few days staying in watching movies and going to parties. So, I think we should go do something different. Would you like me to give you a tour of good ole Boston?" Michael asked, placing his phone on the countertop. He had just got off the phone with Jenny. I know it was her because who else would he be calling baby?

"Yea! I kinda expected for you to show me around on the first day I came, but instead you took me to a stupid, lame frat party." I said, smiling at him. I felt my phone vibrate in my jeans pocket, so I quickly took it out.

Hey babe! Just wanted to let you know that we miss you over here! Katy said hi and she loves you! xx-R

"And what is it that you're smiling about missy?" Michael said. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then kissed my neck before rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Just someone from home." I replied. I heard Michael's breathing quicken before he let go of me and spun me around so that I was facing him.

"Are you uh dating someone?" he asked with confusion in his eyes.

"No, where did you that idea from?" I asked even though I knew good and well he assumed it after reading that text.

"Um whoever that was just called you babe. And it wouldn't be your family because they call you by your full name. Are you seeing Ashton again?"

"No! Ashton ran to who knows where and I don't care. Plus if I was seeing him again, I would've told you. Don't assume it's Ashton, it could've been Calum for all you know." I said, smirking to myself. I'm know that I don't like Michael, but Jealous Michael is hot AF.

"Calum? Who the fuck is Calum, Noelle?" he said. I could see the jealousy in his eyes.

"Remember Calum, the soccer captain who was in the year above us? He's a police officer now. And lemme tell you, he is HOT in his uniform." I said turning away from Michael and going to grab my jacket from the rack by the door.

"Wait, so you are seeing someone?" he said. I looked at Michael's serious face before doubling over in laughter. He looked beyond confused and so done with me at this point.

"No doofus, I am not seeing anyone." I said. I grabbed his jacket from off the rack and tossed it to him.

"So when were you planning on showing me around?" I said opening the door.

"Oh um right. So if you follow me this way you'll see the hallway that would lead to the elevator." he said, smiling. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys before locking the door. He gave me a quick glance before leaning down and grabbing my hand. He looked down at me to see my reaction. When he saw the small smile on my face, he smiled to himself before leading us to the elevator.

"Elle, are you ready for some real fun?" he said. I looked into his green eyes before replying back to him.

"I'm always ready." 

---

A/N: When you forget the entire plot so you reread the entire book to see where you left off lol. But heyyy guys! I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for an update for Just Friends. I finally had inspiration for a new chapter! I've been thinking on doing the voting/comment requirements for this book. So for the next chapter, there has to be 10 votes and 5 comments. But, pleasee vote and comment and hopefully you guys will get a new chapter quicker!