chapter 11 "The betrayal"

Sam's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light blinding me as I raised my arms to cover them.

"he's awake go get the ones that came for him."
I heard a man say to somebody, I saw a blur of a figure exit the room, and another figure leaned over me, as my eyes began to focus and adjust to the light the blurred figure came into view.
I saw I was in a white hospital room, I saw pufferfishpete leaning over me,
"Pete?" I asked quietly as he nodded.
I turned towards the doorway as I heared loud foot steps, thumping threw the hallway.
I sighed as two figures ran into the room, "SAM WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Grian yelled at me, I flinched at the sudden outburst, "I thought I was dead" I admitted quietly as silly Jilly and Rowan came into the room, "sorry about that Sam, uh tranquilizing you it was a order" silly said quietly, she looked towards the ground rubbing her hands together.
" its OK guys.." I mumbled out quietly, "She I ERM mean he can go home now" pufferfishpete said.
Grain Smiled as he helped me up and out of bed, "let's go to my place and play game crab, and read Manga!"
J said happily closing his eyes and tilting his head to the right, Grian laughed quietly as we walked out of the room, it turned out we were in the school all along, as we walked out by the lockers, I heard Grian giggle behind me, I turned to see him pushing j away, I smiled and shook my head "Guys are you really flirting?" I asked them, as Grian's face turned bright red, j blushed and looked to the left, I laughed as we exited the school.
I put my hands in my pockets, as Grian and J FINNALY stopped blushing, I laughed at there embarrassment.
Grian looked at me with a I'm gonna kill you look and j just sighed
I

sighed, as a wave of realization washed over me, "Guys" I said with a plain tone unlike before.
Grian and j turned to give me questioning looks, "What happened"
I asked them, j looked at me confused.
"Sam what do you mean?" Grian asked me, I sighed shaking my head.
" In class, Why were u guys holding me down?"
Grian's eyes widened in realization,
"Yuki wasn't there Sam" j said quietly.
I turned to look at him, "W-What do u mean?" I asked him, my voice stuttering from the mixture of fear and confusion.
"You were stressed because of The dissapearences," Grian revealed, resting his hand on my shoulder.
"so She was a hallucination?" I asked them as they nodded, I sighed running my hand threw my hair.
i hummed a familiar tune, I don't know were I heard it but I have, I looked at j who looked like he was scared, he looked like he was trying to keep his distance from me.
I wonder why.
I sighed and looked at j, "What's wrong?" I asked him, he shook his head, "it fine" he replied looking up and smiling, I smiled back as we stopped at J's he pulled out his wrench and smacked the door a couple times, the door slowly opened and. We all walked in me and grian sat on the couch, as j went to the kitchen to grab some drinks.
"Grian?" I asked my friend, as he turned to look at me curiously.
" am i Crazy?" I asked him, he shook his head, "no Sam your not crazy your insane" he said smiling, I smiled back and punched his shoulder, he laughed as i yawned, I curled my self up and leaned my head against the arm rest of the large green sofa, my eyes became heavy as I blinked them a few times, I heard somebody giggle and a soft blanket wrap over me, I yawned again and sighed as I finally gave in.
I sighed, and drifted off to sleep, letting the darkness the of the dreaming world to engulf me.

DREAM:
I was standing in a dark area, i couldn't see anything around me.
I heard screaming around me, I heared
maniacle laughter, u heared the sound of something being repeatedly squished.
I realized my eyes were closed, I opened them to see Grian in front of me, I realized i was laughing, a lot.
I saw multiple stab wounds in grians body, I saw the knife i gripped in my hand, I watched as I repeatedly brought the knife down into the abdomin of my british friend, laughter, and then more stabbing.
So much stabbing, all I could do was watch, I realized i was In the living room of J's house, i studied Grian face, as I saw his cheeks were stained with tears, I saw the sillowette of J as he watched from the corner of the stirwell, I heard his silent sobbing, I felt myself grinning, I watched as I cut the heart out of my British victom, and stood up on my feet, I smiled as j stepped back with fear,
I walked over towards j, he tried to cower in the corner and out of my sight, I stepped around the corner and into J's view, I watches as the tears streamed down his cheeks, I tilted my head to the left while holding out my hands, "Here J! Here is the heart if your beloved boyfriend Grian, you know the boy who loved you!" I heared myself say in a raspy tone, J whimpered as I dummped the heart into his hands, the heart still beating ever so slowly, the tears streamed more as the slower the hear beat, blood trickling down j's hands as he sobbed, I watched as he looked up at me with betrayal, I raised the knife gripping it tightly in my hand, J looked me in the eyes, and smiled as I brought the deep crimsion blade into his abdomen, he grabbed it dropping the heart of his lover onto the blood as he hunched over in pain.
I smiled as he couched up blood and slowly closed his eyes.

end of dream

"Sam Sam are you ok?" I felt Grian shaking me violently.
"Grian?" I asked as I sat up, I realized Grian wasn't shaking me at all
"

Sam u were Screaming in your sleep!" He exclaimed, sitting beside me, looking at me with worry,
"Grian.. I-I Chouldnt control myself...." I said quietly as tears be gain to form.
"Sam what do you mean?" He asked me quietly,  I shook my head " Grian... I-I Killed you" I whispered quietly, I grabbed my face not wanting to see the look of betrayal on his, I sat up shocked as he Hugged me, "Grian..." I whispered quietly, as he let go of me and smiled, "Sam I'm right here, I know you whouldn't hurt me out of your own free will" he said to me I smiled and hugged him back, "Grian it just took so long, it happened right here. .... and then J" I be gain to quietly tell him he nodded in understanding, "Sam its OK!" He said smiling, I nodded and unwrapped the blanket from around myself and sat up Straight as I Heard a knock at the door "Who should be here at this hour?" I asked Grian, he just shook his head and smiled, "Sam its 6 am" he replied as he got up and headed towards the door "oh" I said dumbfounded, he laughed and opened the door "Hello?" He said as he turned to see who was at the door
"hi..." I heared a dull response from the door way, "Grian who is" I be gain to say as i trailed off, my eyes widened in amazement as I ran over to the door way knocking grian over and hugged the dull figure infront of me, tackling them to the ground.

(hey guys if u can figure out who it is that Sam is so excited to see you can message me the answer and you will get a shout out!)