converse (v imagine)

(A:N I'm finally making another imagine! I haven't been feeling creative lately but now I am haha ^^~
This one is very emotional so be ready!)

---
I wake up from my rest and stare at my white, blank wall. Pretty much sums up my life.

Boring and bland.

I sigh heavily and don't have any motivation to get out of bed.

Everyday seems to be in repeat for me; I go to work early in the morning, go home and try my best to get sleep before going to work again.

I just wish somebody, or even something could make my life happier, change it perhaps.

I hate to say this, but it feels like there is nothing to live for. I feel like I'm slowly dying inside. I would rather die to be honest.

I know that sounds extremely unbelievable, but I've been at this for over six years now and I just want a break.

---
Nonchalantly, I roll out of bed lazily and change into a blouse, jeans and converse.

Come to think of it, that reminds me of something.

[Flashback]

His eyes beamed with delight, "Sooyoung! You like converse? I have like five pairs haha." He laughed a little awkwardly.

I simply nodded but he was so happy we liked converse.

I'm happy that we're together.

[Flashback Ends]

I fell for him too quickly. I thought we were destined for each other. He broke up with me a week later because he had to move to Busan for work. I still miss him even though it's been a year.

He probably doesn't remember me.

In case you were wondering, his name is Kim Taehyung. He's probably the sweetest yet goofy guy you could ever meet.

Ever since he left I fell into a deep depression. It was hard for me to talk to me on the phone because I would crying. After that I guess he gave up and he hasn't called since. So much for a long-distance relationship.

I decided to get a new job to try and clear my mind from Taehyung, but I couldn't. It's like my mind was magnetized to him.

And I guess that leads me here, staring at my converse.

I try to forget that I thought about him. The last time I thought about him was like five months ago.

I drive into the coffee shop (my job) and instantly the sound of people talking, laughing and enjoying themselves fills my ears. I help but envy each and everything one of them.

I wanted it to be Tae and I.

I scratch that thought and start taking peoples' orders and giving their coffee to them. I must admit, I was having more fun staring at trees than doing this job.

I need to be happy.

---
Unexpectedly, as if time had stopped, a young man with converse walks into the coffee shop. I can't wrap my tongue around it, but he looks strangely familiar.

I instantly blush not knowing what to do, he was so handsome.

He can't be Taehyung.

He was the only person beside me who was wearing converse; and it just so happened to be we were both wearing black ones.

The young man kindly walks to the register and takes his order.

"One medium iced cappuccino jebal (please)" he says whilst showing his box-smile.

And that's when I knew. It was Taehyung. He was and is the only person that has a box-smile that I know of. I can't help but smile whenever he did it. It's just so perfect.

I smile weakly from blushing, "N-No p-p-problem." I face palm myself from stuttering so much.

He giggles cutely before starting, "Hey, when does your shift end?"

My heart skips a beat, why would he ask that now? "Not for five more hours, but someone els-"

"Wait, five hours?! Here I'll help." He blurted before walking inside the register.

I clear my throat, "As I was saying, someone else comes in every thirty minutes."

He was staring at me the whole time.

He bows his head down in embarrassment, clearly blushing. He silently walks and begins, "I'll just wait."

"Mwo?! You don't have to."

Why does he care so much for me?

Does he remember me as well?

"Aish! I will." He answers before taking his drink and sitting in a chair.

---
After the thirty minutes that took a century, my shift ends and Taehyung immediately runs up to me.

"Finally!" He says before box-smiling yet again.

I just nod weirdly and things got a little awkward. We walked out of the coffee shop and we didn't say a word.

Was this a date?

He stops me and holds me hand gently, causing me to gasp and stare at him. He smiles genuinely and says,

"Sooyoung? Will you be my girlfriend again? Let's start over."

---
I felt like making an imagine so I don't know if it's good or not but I tried to add detail. Hope you enjoy and you can always ask for more imagines or anything! ^_^
VOTE AND COMMENT