tutor (jm fluff)

(Requested by: @omgitsbangtan 💕, enjoy~!)

Aish. Another day of Math tutoring. I mean, it's great and all but I always find Math so confusing and difficult.

Female students always seem to bully me as well, I never knew the reason as to why they hated me.

This one guy makes it all better though.

His name is Park Jimin. He's the teacher.

I know it sounds a little weird to like a teacher but we're only three years apart. He's twenty one and I'm eighteen. He graduated early because he is so intelligent.

---

My mind started to drift off into thoughts of Jimin. Just as I started to day-dream, the bell rang. The final class ended.

I jolted in surprise as the sound of people walking penetrated my ears.

The feeling of shock quickly left because I was going to see my crush, Jimin.

The tutor building was relatively close to my school so I always would walk.

The fresh, crisp feeling of Autumn air always felt so relaxing. It was so beautiful to see the leaves falling as well.

---

"Annyeong (hello) (Y:N)-ah!" Jimin said right as I entered the building. He always greets every student.

I smiled kindly, "Annyeong-haseyo Jimin oppa." I replied and bowed at the straight ninety-degree angle.

Right as I entered the classroom, I got tons of disgusted glances at the girls who bully me. I didn't do anything as just tried to look at something else.

When all of the student entered, Jimin started walking to the classroom. He closed the door and headed to the chalkboard to start the lesson.

I was starting to feel thirsty, "Excuse me Jimin, is it ok if I get a drink of water?" I asked.

He smiled, "Ne. (Yes)" He said and continued.

When I started to walk to the fountain, I heard one girl that bullies me heading to the washroom.

But when her eyes met mine, an evil grin plastered on her face. My eyes suddenly widened in compete scaredness.

She started to walk over to me, "Follow me." She simply said and gestured me to the washroom.

I began to feel really scared because I knew she really disliked me. I knew if I declined I would get in trouble.

Not keeping my eyes off her, I slowly nodded.

Her evil grin grew more terrifying as we entered the washroom. My heart starting to beat extremely quickly.

She began, "So, I just want you to know Jimin oppa is mine."

"O-okay.." I answered, looking at my shoes.

She chuckled lightly, "I don't think you will learn your lesson." She said and crossed her arms together.

I sighed, "What do you want me to do?"

She laughed louder, "No, I will punish you."

My eyes widened even more at the word 'punish'. What could she be thinking? They would never bully me physically.

---

All of a sudden, she punched me immensely hard. Tears started brimming in my eyes.

What did I do to deserve this?

The girl repeatedly punched me all over my face, and I couldn't do anything. I couldn't defend myself.

"Jimin, is, mine, not, yours." She took a deep breath after every word.

---

I could hear someone walking into the classroom, I couldn't tell who it was. I was almost in too much pain to think.

"EXCUSE ME?!?! I AM NOT YOURS." Jimin screamed to the girl as he loudly stomped into the washroom. He could seriously start an earth-quake.

The girl suddenly stopped punching me and stared "innocently" at Jimin.

I started to cry loudly. I couldn't restrain myself. My face was throbbing.

"Get out. And you should find yourself a new tutor." He said sharply as the girl whimpered and ran out.

I couldn't look at Jimin. I didn't want him to see me with blood all over my face. I looked horrible.

He slowly said, "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Were you two fighting over me?"

I shook my head, "No. She t-told me to come h-here. And this w-was my punishment."

His eyes lit up, "Mwo? What do you mean by punishment?"

I took a deep breath, "For liking you. I guess she liked you too."

He smiled slightly, "You like me?"

"N-ne..."

He slowly walked to me. He brought his arms up to hug me. I hugged him back.

He wiped a tear off my cheek with his thumb.

"I will protect you from now on. Please don't be cry. I don't want to see you like this." He said and hugged me tighter.

I honestly couldn't believe what was happening. My crush was hugging.

"I'm sorry for this." I said.

He chuckled, "Why are you sorry?" He said and grabbed a first-aid kit from his backpack.

"I'm always prepared." He said and laughed.

---
Omg I can never find good endings to imagines/fluffs. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! It's not much of a fluff but yeah😂
VOTE AND COMMENT