hold me tight (v imagine)

[requested by: piixxaa , hope you like~! I sort revised the plot because my Jimin imagine was similar^^ They're going to be classmates so V isn't the teacher]

"Alright class, pick a partner a duet!" Mr. Jeon (our music teacher) says to the class as the students ramble and run to their friends.

Me, on the other hand, has no friends in this class. Well, let me be more specific, I honestly have zero friends. I'm just silent and shy that people see me as a loner.

Irrupting my deep thoughts, I see two "popular" girls murmuring stuff about me. I know they were talking about me since they gave me death glares as they did so. I heard things like "Who would pair up with that useless loser?" and "She's so awkward and she probably cannot sing well." I also heard ear-bleeding cackles that made me want to puke.

It has come to the point where I just feel numb to all the bullying. I bet so many other people are dealing with something much worse though. I should also stand up for myself, but then people will think I'm annoying and selfish. When I'm reality, they're being selfish themselves! It's just this viscous cycle I can't get out of.

All I can do is ask Mr. Jeon to do a solo. I don't even know if I have the courage to do so but I guess I'll give it a try.

The teacher gave me the most sad expression ever, but when his eyes met a guy sitting alone in the corner, his eyes were the total opposite.

"There's a young boy over there!" He smiled.

I looked over and sighed, he was busy listening to music. I haven't even seen him before. But his brown hair somehow gave me butterflies. How did this happen so quickly?

"U-uhh, I guess I'll try. Kamsahamnida~! (Thank you!)"

He laughed quietly, "You're already stuttering!"

I awkwardly laughed and bowed. Then, I made my way over to the boy that I already had a semi-crush on. How is this possible? I usually think boys are a waste of time in High School.

He quickly glanced at me, then I glanced at him. It was so awkward. But, his brunette hair and black eyes gave me butterflies again. His face looks so genuine and kind.

"Annyeong! (Hello!)" I said a little too happy.

He took out his earbuds, "A-Annyeong.." He replied almost as a whisper.

He tried hugging me, then shaking heads, then high-fiving. He didn't know what to do which caused me to blush. How embarrassing.

He shook his head in humiliation, "Aish! Mianhae.." He cutely laughed as he flashed a box-smile. I swear I don't know how I didn't die.

It seemed as if he took all of my problems out of my life just then. He was like a medicine to ease life issues.

---

After that, we said our names to each other. It's so cool how his nickname is just one letter, V! It's so cool and mysterious. He told that he can be strange at times, he is most likely another of his perfect traits. He also told me that the reason why he's really quiet is that he is really obsessed with music and writes songs.

---

The final school bell rang, indicating that this school day is over.

I have no friends to walk home with, so I walk alone. It gets depressing at times. It's like I have no one to talk out my problems with.

"Wait wait wait!" I hear a familiar voice behind me, I turned around and it's just who I thought it was, Taehyung.

I stop my steps and watch him run to me. His adorableness is just too much for me.

"I... I have a song... idea... for.. us.. I.. mean the duet.." He says between breaths because he ran a long distance.

I don't know why, but when he said "for us" it made me think we were dating.

I wish we were.

After catching his breath, he began, "D-Do you want m-me to sing... it..?"

I was so excited but also nervous to hear his voice.

I couldn't but brush, again. "Umm... n-ne.."

V cleared his throat a couple of times before starting.

"Kkwak jabajwo, nal anajwo.."

"Can you trust me? Can you trust me? Can you trust me?

"Kkwak kkeureo anajwo.."

His soft, yet somehow deep angelic voice had me in shock. His face is so cute, but his voice is just the opposite. I just stood there, eyes focused on him. His eyes were closed, and you could just feel the emotion.

Taehyung then slowly opened his eyes, "Well, how was it?"

"I-I.." I can't even say words. He made so surprised.

He giggled in response, "So I guess you liked it!"

But that was followed by a sigh, "I'm sorry that's all the lyrics I wrote so far.."

"Don't w-worry, it was... b-beautiful.."

I heard a faint whisper, "Like you."

"Wait.. how did you write this lyrics?" I asked him.

He ruffled his hair, "Maybe.. b-because I want to hold somebody tight." He looked down.

My heart began accelerating and I didn't know why.

It couldn't be about me right?

Suddenly, he quickly sprinted closer to me and hugged me, tightly.

No way, he wrote this song because of me? In one day?!

I blushed even redder, if that was even possible. I didn't even know what to do.

He sighed, "And that person is you."

I just stuttered incoherent words. I couldn't believe we just met today.

"T-Tae! We just met toda-"

He softly hushed me, "So?"

He then slowly hummed his song in my ears.

---
I know, this was unexcepted😂❤️
VOTE AND COMMENT