Falling Into the Past

Hi low everyone. This is going to be a sequel to my other book involving be my princess. This is going to take place about five years after everyone gets married. I'm going to begin this in the future but most of it will be told from the point of view of Sophie. I am going to change a little bit of be my princess 2 storyline but not much. The oc from be my princess 2 is going to be named Isabella and she is with Max, who is going to be the crown prince. Bear with me and this new story. I don't own voltage Inc only my oc's. Enjoy.

Isabella pov
I was sitting in Max's office. He and some of the other princes were there talking. Hayden, Kuon, Sieg, Kevin, and Oliver were all there. For once the princes weren't dressed in formal clothing. Suddenly I noticed a photo I had never seen before. I went over and picked it up. It showed six princes with six girls. The princes were dressed in the same formal clothing that the princes I knew wore. The girls each had different dresses on. My eyes were drawn to a young girl who had long black hair with silver highlights and purple eyes. She was stunning. She had a beautiful blue dress on and her hair was down. She reminded me of Max minus the hair.
" That's my mom and dad with the others." I heard Max say. I jumped up shocked and looked to find all the princes looking at me. Max chuckled and pointed to the girl that had caught my attention.
" That's my mom, Lady Sophie."
" She's beautiful. I bet she was a wonderful person." Max had told me at some point that his mom had died giving birth to the third child. After that it seems all six kingdoms had grown a little distant with each other.
"She was amazing. She always brought everyone together. She was truly the people's princess." Max looked sad as did the others.
" I wish I could have met her."
"I know she would have loved you. She would have been especially pleased that I chose someone not of royal blood. I wish I could go back and change the past so that mom doesn't die. It truly hurt all six kingdoms it seems."
" Of course it did. Queen Sophie was not just working for your kingdom she worked for all the kingdoms. She was truly a mediator for the six." Sieg said. The other princes nodded.
" She always treated us well. Like her own children." Hayden said sighing. The other princes again nodded in agreement.
" She was the true granddaughter of Lord Michael." Kevin said. I put the photo back and thought for a minute. I noticed a photo album and I picked it up curious. When I opened it I couldn't help but giggle. The princes looked at me and I brought it over. The photos must have been their parents throughout the years. We all smiled while looking at the pictures. The princes mothers must have taken these at moments when their fathers were not being themselves. There was a picture of them camping and then another one with all of them wearing cat ears. And a picture with them just relaxing on the steps of a villa dressed in casual clothes.
" Wow. I've never seen our dads acting so natural like that." Oliver said.
" Yeah. It's odd." Hayden said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
" Come in." Max called out. The door opened to reveal King Edward.
" I thought I heard you all laughing. What is so funny?" He said with a gentle smile as always. Then he seemed to notice the photo album. He sighed and gave a sad smile.
" Oh. So you found that."
" We're so sorry. I just happend to see it."
" It's fine Ms. Isabella. I'm just surprised is all. Well then. Carry on. I just wanted to check on you all." After he left I looked at Max.
" It is hard on him to see those pictures. It reminds him too much of mom. She was and will remain his one and only love." I nodded my head. All of a sudden there was a bright light and I instinctively shut my eyes.

Past
Sophie pov
Edward and I had just received the news that I was pregnant. We were excited so we decided to call the princes and the girls over to tell them news.

It's been five years since we all married. Each of us girls had married our childhood sweethearts. I was the first of our little group to get pregnant. I was elated and so was Edward.