Bonding Moments Begin and Bad News?

Hi low everyone. Second part time. Yay. So many stories so little time. I don't own voltage Inc only my oc's. Bye.

Sophie pov
The girls and I got our bathing suits on and went outside. The guys came out after a little bit. Edward sat next to me and I leaned against him. Joshua spoke up.
" You sure you should be out here in your condition Phie?"
" And what condition would that be Joshua?" I asked giving him a look and siting up.
" Um......well....." I heard our future children snicker. Audriana looked at her husband.
" Yes. Do tell what condition Joshua." I smirked and leaned back against Ed. He put his arms around me. I watched as Joshua tried to get out of the hole he had dug himself into. Naomi spoke.
" Anyway. What was it you boys keep trying to hide from us?" The young men looked nervous.
"Well um..... it's sort of about the future." Oliver said. I titled my head to the side.
"And what would that be?" I asked.
" Well..... yousortofdieinchildbirth."
" What was that?"
" You kind of die giving birth to your third child." We all froze. I stood up and spoke.
" Excuse me." I went back into the house.

I walked up to the bedroom Ed and I shared. I layed on the bed and thought about what they had just told me. I heard Ed come in.
"Come now my little butterfly. We can change the future."
" How do you know Ed? How can you be certain?"
" Because it's us. And because if anyone can beat fate it's us." He layed down on the bed with his back against the headboard.
" I don't know Ed. I just don't know. What if I never get to see our children grow up? What if I'm not there to help them? I don't know Ed. I just don't know." I layed my head against his chest and cried silently. He stroked my hair and stayed silent for a bit.
" We have time. It's the third child right? This is our first. Let's make sure you don't die with the third child. We can do it my love. Trust me." He gave me a kiss on my head. I smiled and spoke.
" I'll always trust you Ed. Always."
" I would hope so. Otherwise I might be concerned." I laughed.
" Knock it off with the teasing mister." I heard him chuckle and I looked up to see him smiling at me. I rolled my eyes but smiled.
" We could go back down or we could stay up here and finally have some alone time?"
" Let's stay like this a little longer. Then we can go back down." We snuggled for a bit longer.

Naomi pov
After Ed left to go comfort Phie I turned to the young men.
"Let me get this straight. My sister dies in the future."
" If you all don't do anything to stop it. It was because of giving birth. Maybe if you schedule a c-section with the third child she won't die." I looked down sadly. Ed and Sophie came out out at that moment. Sophie came and sat down beside me.

Sophie pov
Once we got outside I noticed the others were very upset.
" There's no point in worrying about what the future may hold you all. We'll fix it when we get there. For now we should focus on the good in life."
" May hold? It will hold." Sieg said. I looked at the children.
"Be that as it may there is no point in focusing on the bad when there is so much good happening now." I heard Max chuckle. I looked at him.
" I remember you always saying the same thing when I was a kid. But you need to know after you died everything changed."
"What do you mean?" Naomi asked.
" Well. The six kingdoms stopped seeing each other as much. In fact, the kingdom of Charles barely participated in anything any more. I don't think my aunts ever sung or even looked at or listened to any music that you all did. Dad stopped smiling as much. My uncles withdrew into themselves." I looked sad for a minute. Then I shook my head.
" Well then. We'll just have to change that won't we?" I said.
" How do you stay positive?" Sieg asks me.
" It comes from having to deal with certain negative people all your life." I said giving some of kings and queens looks. They all smiled sheepishly and looked away. I shook my head with a smile. Naomi layed down and spoke.
" Phie is right. We'll just change it. But she is pregnant with the first child. No point in obsessing over it right this minute." I smiled at her and layed down.
" You know. On the bright side we have gotten to meet our future children. It can't be all bad." Caroline said.
" You all are hopeless sometimes." Glenn said. I heard a smack and I knew Aurora had smacked him.
" Hey! What was that for?"
" Since my sister can't do it because she is not near you I thought I'd do it."
"Thank you Aurora." I said.
" No problem. Now shoo boys. We need some girl time." The kings looked shocked while the princes chuckled.
" We may be more like our mothers then our fathers Lady Sophie." I sat up and looked at Kuon.
" Get on you all. Go do some father son bonding." Ed looked unsure at first. I leaned against him for a minute then spoke.
" Go Ed. I'll be fine. Plus you need some guy time." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss then left with the others. I laughed and layed back down. After they left Isabella spoke.
" I now see where the princes get their energy from." I laughed.
"That is quite possible Ms. Isabella. Though I think you'll be surprised by how energetic we can be."
" That is true. Though I do think the princes are more like us then their fathers." Naomi said. I laughed.
" Let's only hope they are a combination of both."