01

there was a feeling in the air today, jimin couldn't describe it but it felt strange. today just didn't feel like an ordinary day, it felt like something was going to happen. getting out of bed he put his glasses on and began to dress himself for the day. he grabbed a mug and poured coffee he made the day before into it. sipping it on his balcony he heard voices from below him. jimin shook his head he didn't need to be distracted of all days. shutting the door to his balcony jimin grabbed his jacket and walked out the door.

the people he saw from before just disappeared, jimin felt like he was being followed by them. he heard whispering behind him and began to run to the subway station. the voices behind him were catching up to him, jimin prayed for a second hoping not to die today. reaching the subway station he disappeared into the crowd hoping not to be found by the people chasing him. getting onto the subway he eyed everyone to see if he was still being followed.

it was finally his stop he ran off the subway heading to his job. a little cafe made by his friend who was a mother at the same time, jin. the doors were open luckily there were no customers yet, jimin was safe for now. jin was waiting at the counter with a warm smile on his face. jimin ran over to him out of breath and relaxed a little.

"what's gotten into you?" jin patted his shoulder.

"these two guys were chasing me for some reason." jimin coughed.

"you mean those two." jin whispered pointing at the opening door.

jimin slowly turned noticing the two guys walking in with hoodies covering their faces. jin had a knife in his hand ready to kill whoever these guys were. jimin felt his heart racing he didn't know why he was being chased after. did he do anything bad, no of course not he's an angel. shaking his head he snapped out of the trance carefully eyeing the two.

putting their hoodies down jimin's eyes widened and tears filled his eyes. running over to one of them jimin hugged him so tightly. jimin ran his fingers through his hair feeling it to know if it was to good to be true. out of breath he pulled away with tears streaming down his face.

"yoongi it really is you." jimin sobbed wiping his eyes.

"don't cry jiminie." yoongi walked up to jimin placing a small kids on his forehead.

jin covered his mouth in shock as the other guy walked over to him with a smile. a smile he could recognize any second all because of a dimple. jin ran over to him hugging the man so tight he could've killed him. jin sobbed in the sweater and never wanted to let this man go. he loved this man with all his heart.

"namjoon i missed you." jin stroked his hair.

"of course i missed you too my pink princess." jin blushed cuddling into his shoulder.

"this is sickening yet cute at the same time." yoongi whispered to jimin.

"can we talk?" jimin laughed entwining his hands with yoongi's.

"let's go to the park and talk." yoongi offered with a soft smile.

"jin i'll be out for a little." jimin waved smiling at yoongi.

-

"how'd you find us?" jimin sat on the swings staring at yoongi.

"well it wasn't easy. we just came across your cafe online with your names on it." yoongi sighed.

"i can't believe that we meet again after many years. our promise to see each other in our next lives, it worked." jimin stroked yoongi's cheek with fond in his eyes.

yoongi smiled running his fingers through jimin's hair for it felt like forever. a sad smile was placed on yoongi's lips. he choked out sobs and hugged jimin so tight.

"i will love you for a million years." yoongi leaned in close to jimin's face.

"love me even more than that." jimin whispered putting his lips on yoongi's.

the two kissed on the swings and time seemed to stop for them. their love will last forever and they will continue to meet each other in their next lives.

-

"we will meet again in our next life i promise."

"somehow i don't doubt that."