03

jimin and yoongi cuddled under the starry night sky. they laid together in silence worrying over their future, as a couple. the two were not in love. it was way too early for that. they were only high schoolers who deeply liked each other. the two were not ready to say love but didn't want to leave each other's sides.

it was their last year together and thoughts raced through their minds. they knew it wasn't going to last forever.

jimin and yoongi knew they had to face reality.

"yoongi today is our last day together."

"i know jiminie. don't think about it too much okay? let's enjoy our last night together."

jimin began to sniffle and wipe away his tears.

yoongi felt his heart ache not knowing how to comfort his jiminie. he just hugged jimin in silence trying to comfort his boyfriend.

"maybe we will meet again someday."

"yoongi shut up."

"i mean it, if we are destined to be together then time will tell."

"i'm going to miss you."

"me too jiminie."

jimin snuggled closer to yoongi to feel his warmth for one last time. he listened to yoongis heart beat one last time. time seemed to be passing way to fast for the two.

jimin closed his eyes falling asleep to the sound of yoongi breathing.

-

jimin woke up to a start in his bedroom. he looked around searching for yoongi. he glanced over to a note on his bedside table.

jimin, i didn't want to say goodbye because it doesn't feel like it will be. i have to leave for college and didn't want to wake you. don't wait up for me and find someone better okay? you deserve the world. don't forget about me but don't dwell on me either. don't worry i'll never forget my sunshine. i know i shouldn't say this but i love you. goodbye jiminie.

jimin sobbed into his hands as the tears fell onto the note. he felt his heart ache for yoongi. they both knew it was love but because they were high schoolers they didn't admit it. he was never going to forget his yoongi. yoongi was the one who changed him for the better.

he wiped away his tears and started to pack his things away for college. he needed to stay strong for yoongi and for himself. jimin smiled in the mirror and began to reminisce their memories together.

-

the first day they met.

jimin was rushing through the hallways frantically searching for his idiot friend taehyung. he supposedly had something really important to tell jimin before the end of the day. he wasn't looking and crashed into a random girl in the middle of the hallway.

jimin widened his eyes and helped the girl up. he bowed but she glared at him. she began to scream at him and caused others to crowd around. a random guy came, her boyfriend probably and slammed jimin into the locker. jimin felt blood dripping down onto his face and he felt aching pain.

"stop it you fucker, leave him alone."

a bored voice called out from the crowd. everyone glanced to see who it was. the min yoongi who always won a fight. he had everything the guys wanted and all the girls swooned for him. he had amazing academic skills as well as strength. he was basically everything anyone wanted to be.

"s-sorry yoongi didn't mean to bother you."

yoongi stepped to the guy and punched him in the face. the guy fell to the ground with his eyes rolled to the back. everyone screamed and left in a hurry.

yoongi walked up to jimin with a smile. he lifted jimin from off the ground and carried him to the nurses office. jimin was mesmerized by yoongi. it was literally love at first sight.

"t-thank you."

"no problem jimin. if anyone causes you trouble call me okay? i'll give you my number."

"you know my name?"

"of course i'd know a sunshines name like yours."

jimin blushed making yoongi smile at him. jimin felt his heart racing and couldn't stop turning red in front of yoongi.

that's where it all began.

-

their first kiss

jimin was sobbing his eyes out in the rain. he heard yoongi had gotten beaten up badly by upperclassman. yoongi was in front of him with bruises and cuts all over his face. all yoongi did was smile at jimin wiping away the tears from his eyes. yoongi hugged jimin and tried to comfort him.

"you idiot."

"i know."

yoongi held jimin close and stared into his eyes. yoongi leaned in looking at jimin for approval. jimin smiled before putting their lips together for a kiss.

their kiss was like a magical kiss in the rain. electricity ran through their bodies and made them tingle all over. yoongi glanced at jimins face to see him bright red. yoongi giggles at jimin pinching his cheeks. he never wanted to let jimin go.

"i'm happy to have met you."

-

"i'm happy to have met you as well yoongi."

jimin glanced at a framed photo of jimin and yoongi together. their faces were pretty funny and it was their day out to the zoo. he smiled feeling emotions pour out of him. the memories flashed by his eyes. yoongi was someone he never wanted to forget.

"goodbye for now yoongi."

jimin placed their framed photo in a box of memories he wasn't going to open until it was time to reminisce again.

the door creaked open with his mom standing at the door with tears in her eyes.

"are you ready to leave jimin?"

"yeah i think i am."

-

"daddy who's this?"

jihee brought a dusty framed photo.

jimin began to tear up and smiled at jihee. the photo brought many memories of the two. sadly, jimin never saw him again. they weren't meant to be after all.

"his name was yoongi."