Surprise kitten box???

It's been about a week scene you've moved to your new house, and let's just say it has been A LOT better; and when I say A LOT I mean A LOT better. While, if you count out the bullying at your school of your multi colored eyes. Your right eye E/C, and your left eye 2F/C (2 favorite color). But we're getting off the topic and breaking the 4th wall. Let's get right in to this story.

~no ones pov.~

It's was an rainy day...you didn't really like rainy days. The only reason was the thunder and stuff like that. You were making F/F (favorite food), when you heard an knock one your door. So being the curious and DETERMINED (Ihadtoosorrynotsorry), you, you decided to answer the door. When you answered the door, you found.........nothing....so you looked down and saw a box??? Why is there a box here? Did I ordered something--no I would have remembered.....maybe...you thought to your self as you picked up the Wight moving box. But as you picked it up, a bunch, and I mean a BUNCH, of ticked,confused,stress,scared, and alarmed mews came from it.
What the fuck?!? Someone sent me cats?!?!?--you thought as you brought the mewing box in side your humbled aboe of an home. You closed the door with your foot, and surprisingly shut the cats up for some reason.
You put the box on the table in the living room...then you remembered...
"MY F/F!!!!!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!PLS PLS PLS PLSPLSPSLSPLS BE OK!!!!!!" You yelled as you ran to your kitchen that nearly cached on fire.(if you have something with milk (I can't spell it and it's night) then just use your imagination...with spongbob doing the hand thing...XD) After you did that, you went to the box in the living room that had seem to tip it's way on its side. You carefully tipped it back onto the right side.
"Oooooook! Let's see how many cats I now have," you said as you opened the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's short! It's 10:44 PM, I have school tomorrow, and I have loads of homework to do! Yay for me!!! Well, see you next time my notes!!