Chapter 28

I walked through the closet and I knocked several times on Ted's door. But, nobody answered so I barged into the room. There was no one to be seen around like the last time. I recalled Ted's grandma. She was such a good spirit and we had a lovely chat. I was hoping for another chat with her and secretly prayed that Ted was at the bakery.

The lights were off and it was dark. Too dark. But it was morning, right? My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I roamed around the entire house. I couldn't find Ted's grandmother anywhere nor I could find Ted. I thought of going back home when I realized that I didn't check on some rooms which were next to Ted's room.

I cautiously opened the door to the extreme corner and walked in. It was dark inside and I couldn't find the switchboard of the lights. I noticed the curtains were drawn so I walked towards the window.

I pulled the curtains and my eyes involuntarily closed due to the sudden brightness. My eyes opened slowly to adjust to the environment. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the beauty in front of me.

The entire place was dark as if it was night time but the lights of the houses spread brightness everywhere. I realized that since Ted lived in northern Norway this place might experience six months of night time during winter and six months of brightness during summer. It was thrilling and exciting at the same time.

The place was so beautiful like Christmas had already approached. There were lightning everywhere and the dark atmosphere didn't seem to bother the locals. The entire place was covered with snow and my eyes twinkled in excitement. I had never seen snow in my life and I was embarrassed by that fact.

"You little thief," I heard a voice behind me and I flinched. I recognized the voice immediately and waited for Ted to tease me. I turned around and saw him right there, half - naked, wrapped in a white towel.

"Shit, sorry," I muttered and quickly turned back towards the window. I liked the view of Ted more than this place. No, I didn't just say that but honestly Ted's body was something my girl hormones were jumping to make me look at.

I couldn't think of anything else than his shirtless image. It was fixed in my mind. His blonde hair wet, water trickling down his chest and down making it's way between his abs and finally disappearing into the towel. I shook my head and sighed exasperatedly.

"Pass me that shirt over there," I heard him say and tried to look for his shirt. I found one hanging on a hook nearby and I grabbed it. I tossed it towards him.

"Here, and take this pant too," I said and tossed him the pant along with the shirt. I didn't look behind. I could hear him chuckling and I felt myself blush.

"Fine, I'll wear the pant too. But no peeking."