Harry's not boring...

"Well hello there, what's your name?" He says.

"Oh....Ahhh.....Quinn.....my name's Quinn" I stutter, still unsure if this is real or not, if he is real or not.

"That's a gorgeous name! Not plain and boring like Harry!" he chuckles.

"Harry's not boring...", I manage to say, smiling as I speak this time.

"I sure hope I'm not!" he exclaims, laughing at his attempt at a joke causing a smile to once again creep across my lips.

"Are you always this corny" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Only around pretty girls...pretty girls make me nervous and when I get nervous I fall back on lame jokes", he says quickly with a smirk on his face making me blush.

"Harry, why am I here?" I say sharply, perhaps a little too sharply because his smile disappears suddenly. Woops...

"Because I wanted to talk to you, say hi. Is there a problem?" he says slowly.

"Look...don't take this the wrong way - and getting to meet you has been a dream come true - but doesn't it seem just a little bit superficial asking me to come and talk to you because...why? Because I'm pretty? Its just.....you are.....ummm....."

"I am what? Harry Styles? Womaniser of the century?!" He interupts, making me jump slightly.

"No I didn't mean to offend you I just -" I start before I am cut off once again

"You can't believe everything that you read Quinn, I mean come on how daft can you be?!" Ouch. That hurt. I think it must have shown on my face because his expression suddenly became much softer before pulling me into a quick embrace and then looking me in the eyes.

"Im sorry..." he began "I didn't mean to snap but I am just really tired of all the assumptions that people make about me....none of its true"

"I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to offend you" I add.

"Maybe I can prove to you that I'm really not who they say I am? You asked why I wanted you to come back here didn't you....well.....there is something about you that makes you stad out from every other girl that I have ever met. Maybe its the fact tha you aren't throwing yourself at me which shows me how much you respect yourself or perhaps its just the fact that you seem real, not like all of those manufactured, plastic bimbos that I meet every other day." he says, his gaze not leaving me once.

"Wow" is all I can manage in response to what he has just said.

"So will you have lunch with me? Tomorrow? We still have two more shows in Brisbane so we will be here for the next few days?" he asks gently.

How could I refuse? "Of course Harry" I say with a smile.

"Great, what's your number" I write it down on a nearby peace of paper before turning to leave. Without warning, he pecks me on the cheeck.

"I'll see you tomorrow Quinn" he says with what appears to be a cross between a smile and a smirk.

"Yeah" I reply "I'll see you tomorrow"