You have twitter?

Once again, the concert was nothing but amazing. Harry and I got to hang out for just under an hour before the show and then I got to watch them perform from the side. At the beginning I looked all throughout the audience to see if I could spot Bridget or Rachel but there was no sign of them. I think that their seats were quite far up and so I couldn't see them from where I was standing which thankfully ment that they probably couldn't see me either. 

Before the concert I got to meet the rest of the boys as well which was incredible. There are no words to describe what it is like meeting people who you have wached for so long on a screen. They were lovely of course, just as charming as Harry. I instantly felt comfortable around them, particularly Louis and Liam who I particularly clicked with. Just before they went on stage I gave them all my number so that we could all hang out as a big group some time - me, the boys and Louis, Zayn and Liam's girlfriends who I can't wait to meet.

At the end of the show, Harry goes off to get changed out of his concert outfit and back into the clothes that he wore here. While I'm waiting I check twitter again, a few tweets sticking out to me in particular:

BridgieLuvs1D_xoxo: OH MY GOD THAT CONCERT WAS INCREDIBLE I AM SPEECHLESS I LOV YOU SO MUCH @onedirection

Rachel_Styles_xx: HARRY STYLES IS EVEN HOTTER IN REAL LIFE!!! @Harry_Styles HURRY UP AND MARRY ME!!!!!

I chuckled quietly to myself, my amusement momentarily distracting me from my growing guilt.

"What's so funny?" a familiar voice asks from behind me "you have twitter?"

Harry is now leaning over me as I quickly close twitter on my phone. "Um no, not really".

"Can I follow you?"

"No. You can't". There is no way that he is going to find out my username: @Quinn_Extraordinharryx. There is no way that he is going to follow me with this username, I'll change it later to something less insane and then he can follow me if he really wants to. But maybe I could get him to follow Rachel...

"You can't follow me but would you mind following one of my friends for me? The one that I was talking to on the phone when we were in the car? She is a massive fan of yours..."

"Yeah" he says while chuckling as he remembers the earlier conversation between Rachel and I in his car on the way here "it would be my pleasure"

He pulls out his phone and follows her straight away and as he does so I begin to feel slightly less guilty about not telling her about Harry and I. Perhaps I should ask him to follow Bridget as well but that might seem a little suspicious if they both suddenly get a follow from Harry. Rachel would definitely appreciate is more though - Bridget's favorite is Niall. Maybe I should ask Niall to follow her?

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I notice the caller ID. Rachel. She must have recieved the notification saying that Harry had followed her.

"HARRY STYLES JUST FOLLOWED ME. MY FUTURE HUSBAND JUST FOLLOW ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE" she yells before I even have the chance to say hello.

"Oh my god wow! That's so amazing I'm so happy for you!"