Off to Otonokizaka

"Ah! Chika no fair!" You whispered.

Chika ran up to Honoka, hopeful in getting an autograph.

"Um." Chika said as she held up her signing board. "Honoka-san, please sign this!"

Honoka fumbled, startled by the sudden request given to her. Honoka looked at the girl, then to Umi, and then back. The Leader of Muse began smile.

"Umi! We're still famous. I can't believe this!" Honoka grabbed Umi by the arm; shaking the blue haired girl with all her might. "We're. Still. FAMOUS!"

"Of course we are." Kotori replied. "It hasn't been that long since we've had our concert in America..."

"It's been two years!" Honoka said.

"Please stop that Honoka!" Umi demanded.

From behind the scenes, Mari and You were glancing at Chika, who's face showed both surprise and admiration.

"What do we do? Should we follow Chika?" You asked Mari.

"Shining~" Mari stated, her eyes full of happiness. "Muse are shining~"

Mari got up and went up to Muse; You followed Mari reluctantly. Just as Chika, they bowed and introduced themselves, surprising Honoka even more.

"Look Umi, even more fans!!!"

"I get it already, please stop that."

Chika raised her head; arms stretched with board still in hand. She glanced at Honoka, who, in return, glanced back with a smile. Chika blushed and was appreciative of the fact that her idol even gave her and her friends the time of day. Honoka took the board off of her hand. She reached for a pen in her pocket and signed it. Once she was done, she asked if Chika had also wanted Umi and Kotori's signature. Chika nodded vehemently, to which Kotori and Umi reacted by giggling. Honoka handed the board over to Umi, and then from Umi to Kotori who signed it last.

"Tha-Thank you very much!" Chika shouted, Mari and You followed her example. "To be honest, we were just about to go to Otonogizaka High." Muse were surprised by the claim, but Chika continued. "We wanted to say thanks to you guys who gave us, our group Aqours, hope and courage. It was because of everyone in Muse that our group was made possible." Chika bowed in front of them, "Let me say it again, thank you very much!"

Honoka's face gleamed with joy, touched by Chika's sudden confession. Honoka flailed her arms and went up to Chika, hugging her as tightly as she could. Chika squealed by the sudden affection she'd been given.

"So you girls are also school idols I take it?" Umi asked.

"YES!" You replied.

"You don't have to be that polite you know." Kotori suggested, her hair blew as she turned to face You; her hand stretched out for a greeting. "My name's Kotori. Those two are Honoka and Umi. And who are you guys?"

"M-My name is You. That's Chika and the girl beside me is a senpai from my school." You glanced at Mari.

"I'm Mari~ Nice to meet you~"

"By the way, are you still going to Otonogizaka?" Umi asked. "If so, you're welcome to come with us. We're going to meet up with the other members." She looked at Chika, who replied with a smile and a nod.

"So then." Honoka claimed, arms still locked around Chika. "Let's go!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow this chapter was pretty short yet it took me almost a week to finish XD. Sorry guys i just had too much work to do. Clutch time during A levels. Next chapter however won't take long to finish, don't worry. And as always thanks for supporting my work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way Chika." You said as she turned to face the girl beside her. "Where did you get that board?"

"It's secret~" Chika replied.

"Yea no. Mimicking Mari-san won't answer anything..."

"It's secret~"