» s i x «

k.n.j :

Namjoon has been staring at his phone for an hour.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouted, running towards the said male, the younger looked up at the elder.

"Namjoon-hyung! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN YOU WITHOUT YOUR PHONE SHOVED INTO YOUR FACE!" After the younger's comment, Taehyung was knocked out.

20 minutes has passed . . .

Taehyung slowly sat up on the cold surface.

"Owww" the brunette whined, nursing the back of his head.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung." Namjoon spoke up, eyes not leaving the rectangular device in front of him.

"Namjoon-hyung that hurt." Taehyung glared, sitting back down on his previous seat.

"Sorry Kid but your sarcasm just—, it just made me whack you."

"Alright, alright, sorry hyung, but what were you trying to tell me earlier?" Taehyung asked, shoving his now cold chips into his mouth.

"Oh yea, I was trying to say that your advice worked! I got her number!" The elder of the two beamed, scanning through his contact list and pressed a person's name and soon their contact information came into view. "See!!" His smile grew wider, (if that was possible) dimples revealed, eyes disappearing.

"Really?!" The younger's eyes widened, turning his attention from the cold stone chips to his dimpled-hyung. "That's great! Told you it'd work."

"True..." Namjoon admitted; smiling fondly at the contact info.

"So?"

"So what?"

"What'd you save her name as?" Taehyung questioned, fishing his phone out of his pocket.

Silence lingered.

"Hyung."

Namjoon kept his gaze down to the floor.

"I— I saved it as........

'Her💞'. "

__________

a/n: oHHHHHHH, did you guys expect that😂😂 or nah? But anyways, double update?? Omgggggg, ya guys should be proud , pLs be PROUD. 👌🏻😂 anyways, text format next chapter?? 🌝🌝