» n i n e «

I pocketed my phone for the thousandth time as I kept re-checking my outfit.

I decided to wear black ripped jeans, white converse, plain white tank top and a long sleeved black and red flannel shirt ; sleeves rolled up to my elbows. And of course a black beanie hat to top it all off.

"Today is a special day." I excitedly whispered to myself

"Today's a what?"

A masculine voice interrupted my tiny celebration.

"Um, N-nothing. Today's just. A good day!" I replied, as I felt a smile spread across my face. I swirled around to face the owner of the deep voice.

"Hi, Namjoon-oppa" I 'calmly' greeted the said male in front of me.

"Hey" he said, chuckling right after.

"What's so funny??" I questioned , as I felt my smile slowly disappear that was replaced with a pout.

"Nothing.. I just thought you looked really cute and beautiful today."

Holy. Shit.

"Cute!? AND Beautiful?! Me!?" I was astonished.

I almost had a heart attack. I mean who wouldn't after you've been called the 2 words you most expected your mum or grandma would use to compliment you. BUT THEN HEAR IT FROM YOUR CRUSH?!

"Yah, (Y/N)? You okay?" Namjoon asked, waving his big and masculine hands in front of me.

"O-Oh, yea, I-I'm fine!" I reassured him. "B-But I really like your outfit oppa"

He was wearing black jeans , a thin grey jumper, a white jacket, a black snapback cap and black lace shoes. He looked amazing, divine and fucking handsome. How the fuck does one do that?

"Really? Thanks" he smiled as he was reunited with my gaze

Comfortable silence lingered between us as we both decided to look down at the ground.

After a few minutes, one of us finally broke the silence.

"Let's go?" He asked, holding out his hand for me to hold

A smile diffused on my face and without hesitation, I took it and he intertwined our fingers.

___________

a/n; nope it's not the end yet, don't worry y'all it's just a filler. I decided to update bC 2 DAYS LEFT TILL WINGS and this story has 200+ reads🙏🏻✨💫 next chapter will be text format but it'll be about what happened after he asked if you were free 😂😂 hope you guys enjoyed this, a vote and comment is much appreciated💓 byeee