Chapter 38: Walk-out

Red looked at what was happening and cried. He saw stretch and sci kissing... He ran back into sci's room and slammed the door.

Stretch and sci looked up when they heard that.

"Shit he saw us..." Sci looked at the floor

Stretch looked really upset now. "I'm gonna go check on him"

He ran upstairs and to his brother's room. He knocked on the door. "Red it's me, please open the door." All he could hear was sobs and mutters, so he opened the door himself using a gaster blaster. He ran to red and hugged him.

Red was really upset. He pushed stretch off him and stood up.
"You fucking cheated on me with sci!!!"
Was all he said before running downstairs and out the front door, crying.

Stretch and sci looked at eachother, and sci ran after red.

Red had run to waterfall, in the place where no one would find him... Well no one but sci, who found him after ten minutes. Sci saw red lying face-first in the dark blue grass. As Sci sat next to him, he flinched, but didn't look up. He was crying...

"Red, I'm sorry. It was my fault."

when red looked at sci, he felt like he'd just been crushed by a boulder. Tears were streaming down red's skull and he looked extremely angry. His left eye was glowing. But after a minute, anger turned to sadness

"Why?"

"Because... I don't love you anymore."

Now sci felt worse. But he didn't want to see red even sadder, so he walked back to his house.

"Sci... I lo-" Was all he heard as he left.