•five

One of J's henchman showed you the VIP dressing room. Only you were in there. You locked the door and walk to the dresses in a big closet. Looking for a perfect dress, a shiny rosegold colored piece got your attention. It's pretty gorgeous. You took it out of the dresser and watch it closer. It's breathtakingly beautiful. You put it on and look in the big mirror.

You loved that dress

You loved that dress. Putting on some yewelry you were deep in thoughts. Fuck... You never danced for someone. You only did it alone at home or in the studio only because you like the sporty part of it. Where did I get myself into? You started a little to panic. Okey Y/N do it, just do it. You started to bolster yourself. You walked out a bit nervous searching for the DJ. You saw him and ordert him to play your fav song. (A/N: The youtube video above) You made your way to the pole, didn't notice Joker is watching you every move. You couldn't wait to start. You grabbed the pole and started walking around it. You swung your head around feeling every beat of the music. You completely forgot all the people in the club. Then you remembered J's still watching you. You tried to dance as seductively as you can. Joker still sat on the couch and watching you with his piercing blue eyes grabbing his cane hard.

You kept your eyes closed full in concentration

You kept your eyes closed full in concentration. After the song ends you walked back to Mister J. When he saw you came to back he grabbed your arm made you sit on his lap. You let a light scream in surprise and J started to grin wide. He started kissing your neck hungrily. A small moan escaped from your mouth. "J... stop." You felt a bit embarrassed, didn't expecting he would react like this. His smile faded. "I... I'm not that beautiful." You added shyly, looking away. He brushed your hair out of your face looking with his empty, ice blue eyes in yours. "Oh you ain't beautiful. You're pretty gorgeous my princess. Now put the pretty smile you your face, doll." He said and you smiled a bit. "There it is, doll face." You both were sitting on the couch while waiting for a guy. Joker started caressing your thight when his henchman let in a big, muscular man. "Hey J." He greeted him. "There's my business buddy!" Joker shouted and spread his arms. The man looked at you up and down. "Your doll?" He asked Joker. He started so smile wide. "Isn't she gorgeous?" He said loud grabbing you by your waist and squeezing it light. You blushed hard hiding your face behind your hair. He looked at you. "Would you like to give our guest a little show princess?" J asked you sweetly exposing his metal teeth. You wide your eyes in surprise, didn't expecting this to come. "Yes Daddy..." you answered quietly.

A/N: First of all I want to say thank you for over 600 reads and the comments and votes.💕
This time the chapter is a bit shorter than the last ones. I hadn't much time to write but finally here it is.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Btw pm me if you want. I would love to know my readers better. I won't bite.😏😉
See you soon!💕🐼

~freakylicious♣️