•nine

You're heart started beating fast. Too fast you thought. Oh shit! Oh shit! You looked in the mirror. Your eyes were red and your mascara weren't there were where it should be. Blood is still dripping from your hand but you couldn't think about it because you heart a loud knock on your door. "Doll open this fucking door!!" You were scared as fuck. Slowly you walked to the door still crying. You opened the door and he stepped in pushing you away. He looked around and saw the mirror, the blood and everything. "What the hell did you do?!" he asked lowly. You walked to the bed and took a seat on it. During you talked to him you couldn't look in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what came over me." Your feed became your full attention. Still looking at them J walked towards you. You knowed that he knows you weren't saying the truth again. Oh shit. I'm so dump.
You barely could hear him smiling because he know you were scared.

You didn't want to show him your fear. You raised your head looking him straight in the eyes.

A/N: Heey. I'm so so sorry this is pretty short but I'm so busy. You know Christmas is comming😂
The next chapters will be longer because I'll be a few days at home.

Thank you so much for 10k reads and the votes.
Aaaand thank you for all the comments. I'm so happy you like my story even though my english isn't that good 😂💖🐼

See you soon!
Have a great week✌🏼🌸

-freakylicious♣️