Octavia Grace Lane

-----------------------------------Chap 1----------------------------------

                Octavia pictured above                  

                           Octavia's pov 
"Dad please stop"
was all the words I could muster before I went unconscious from the horrendous beating I had taken.

4 cracked ribs, broken jaw, fractured wrist, broken ankle, and bruises/cuts all over. The pack doctor, my only friend, had inspected me after I woke and crawled there.

"It's got to stop O" "I know Lena" "Blue Waters pack is coming today " "oh OK" "The alpha is searching for his mate" "okay I'll just stay home then.." "WHAT ya have to go! What if he's your mate!" "That's crazy Lena I don't have a mate"
"Yesss you do stop saying you don't"

Hours later at the party

"Hello Alpha Blake, I'm Octavia!" "Hello" his deep voice rumbled before he moved onto Lena. Suddenly squeals were heard, I looked over to see my ex-bestfriend jump into Blake's arms and join him in a passionate kiss.
"Hello" "Oh! Sorry didn't hear you sir, I'm Octavia, Beta Liam" Beta liam continued down the line of women passing me and Lena

Again I heard squeals as the packs gamma daughter jumped into Liam's arms.

10 pack members later

Well there goes Blue Waters Pack
I guess I'll never find my mate :(

"Maybe next time Lena" I said sadly
"Yeah next time"

Later that evening in the kitchen

"Everyone dinner is ready!!" As soon as i hollered a rumbling was heard as everyone made a dash for food

"WHY ARE YOU STILL IN HERE! HOPING TO STEAL SOME OF OUR FOOD ARE YA!" *smack*
My hand grabbed my face as the pack warrior led me out of the room to my bedroom, or dog kennel outside. "No food for 2 days!! Maybe that'll teach you a lesson!"

I'm so tired of this, I thought as hot tears wet my cheeks. I should just run away, bring Lena too. Maybe then she can find her mate and finally be happy.

Sounds like a plan dear change into wolf form I'll do it all for you and privately mindlink Lena.

Wow Rayna nice to hear you again!

I transformed into my pure black, vivid blue eyed wolf and jumped my kennel fence. I made a mad dash to the pack doctor mindlinking Lena along the way
"Lena were running away I can't take this anymore"
"Okay I'll be ready for you"
I burst through her door she jumped on my back and we ran to the border.

Passing the border was the scariest thing I ever did, I was now a rouge, and packless.

                       Peace out mates <3