Woods & Waterfalls

Chapter 2 <3

Luke Shane Black, O's mate, pictured above

O's POV

Lena and I walked the woods forever until the sun came up and fell again. Completely exhausted we climbed a tree and fell asleep.

Birds squawking in the morning woke us up and ready us for the food hunt that was soon to begin.
"See you in 1 hour Lena"

"Well I found some blackberries, nuts, a squirrel, a backpack, and some raspberries " I listed
"I found 2 deers , a squirrel, a wamart bag, backpack, 2 drink containers, and some trout"
"Sounds like enough to last a few days" replied Lena
We then gathered some wood, started a fire, and cooked 2 squirrels . while we waited for that to finish we ate a handful of berries and stuffed the rest in the 2 old backpacks.
"I'll go get some water from a creek I discovered earlier."
"I'll come with the squirrels are done we can eat them on the way" "okay"

15 minutes later

"Wow Octavia its beautiful and look at the waterfall! We should go swim behind it!"

As soon as she finished her sentence we dived in, certainly having the same idea. Once we get through it we see a man sleeping on the floor with papers falling out of his hands. Suddenly the most amazing scent ever hit my nose.
MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE my wolf Rayna yelled.

Then the gorgeous creature woke up.
Holy hell damn those eyes
What a sexy man I'd love to kiss those soft pink lips..

"Hello there little mate"
"Its Octavia"
"Your certainly one beautiful girl, I'm Luke"
"What pack are you from and are you alpha?"
"Ariel Ridge Pack & yea I am" he replied with a lopsided smile i knew I would love <3.
& holy shiiiii that's the cruelest, toughest pack in the whole werewolf community...
"Oh gosh"
"Your coming with me little mate"
"Don't be so demanding gosh!"
Suddenly I was pressed up against the wall and he was nuzzling my neck
"YOU ARE MINE AND YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TO MY HOME!@
"Stop yelling and get off and maybe I will"
"Fine"
"Also I never said I wouldn't come I just want you to be a bit more polite"
Was I scared of the big, bad alpha? Heck nah! He can boss his pack members around but not me!
"Ok Octavia, I'm sorry!, would you like to come home with me?"
"Only if Lena can come too" I said as as I pointed behind me.
"Well okay if it makes you happy"
"Ok! Let's go!" I exclaimed with a happy grin
"We gotta get out food first though"
"Alright lead the way"
I had a mate after all I hope this is really real :)
After that we went and grabbed out remaining food and left with them to there packhouse.

"

So why were you sitting in that waterfall cave all alone?"
"My human, yes I said human, sisters cancer finally went into remission and I was really behind on pack work, so I went to a quiet place to get all caught up"
"That's terrible! I hope she's feeling better already!! And did you get any work done?"
"Yea I did "
"That's good"
"Were here baby girl"
I blushed at him and then stared in awe at his pretty huge and beautiful pack house.

That's all loves
Peace Out Mates <3