Movie Night-Kellin Quinn

"Monsters?" Kellin asked.

"Check" I replied semi-anoyed. We have gone over the list about 50 times already, but knowing kellin, and knowing his love for movie night, everything had to be perfect.

"Sour patch kids?"

"Check"

"Pizza?"

"Check"

"Juice box?"

"Check"

"Blankets?"

"Check"

"Munchkin?"

"Check Daddy" our little 5 year old Anna giggled.

"So let the movie night comince!" He yelled picking Anna up and setting her on the couch. She giggled as he began to tickle her as I made my way to the couch.

They're laughter filled the room, and I was music to my ears. I love them both so much.

I sit down beside Kellin, and snuggle into his side. Before long Anna finds her way into my lap too.

"So what are we gonna watch?" Kellin says in his Beatus voice, earning a giggle from Anna.

"Nightmare Before Christmas!" Anna exclaimed. Kellin looks at me and shakes his head.

I laugh. "What it's a classic!" I exclaim. Luckily Anna has inherited my love for Nightmare Before Christmas. She loves it almost as much as I do.

Kellin rolls his eyes and clicks in the movie.  "Fine, but next we watch Back To The Future!" He says as the This Is Halloween song begins to play.

We spend most of then night curled up together watching movies all night. Anna tuckering out before the end of Nightmare.

I watch as Kellin carefully lifts her sleeping body from the couch and carry her down the hall to her bed. My heart practically melted when she snuggled into his chest. All curled in a ball she looked so much like Kellin. She had his little nose and his smile, and my eyes.

Everyday I seemed to fall a little more in love with the both of them. Who knew I could love one person like this, let alone two?

They were my everything.

I knew that life was going to be an up and down struggle, but I knew I could handle anything life threw at me as long as I had them by my side.
-
--
AN: Here's a cute lil Kellin Quinn Fluff for y'all. Tonight a double update, so be on the watch for my next one about one of the MANY LOML Mr. Spencer Charnas.

Also if anyone watches Shameless, I'm about to start a thirty day one-shot challenge based around some of the Shameless guys, so check it out?¿?

Lots of love,

Xoxo-Sydney

Band ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara