First day of Highschool

(Art work belongs to blogthegreatrouge on Tumblr)
.

Fresh let out a sigh as he walked through the front doors of the highschool. He looked around as he proceeded to go to his locker, he has been bullied before, and will probably be bullied again, but he would try to avoid it as much as possible.

When he got to his locker, he opened it quickly and grabbed what he needed for his first class. "Hey! Get out of the way punk!" He heard someone say. Fresh then turned around to see a fish like person shove a blue bunny put of her way. The bunny guy winced as he tried to get up, but ended up slumping back down in the process.

Fresh let out a quiet growl as he carefully moved over to the bunny. "Hey, ya gonna be ok?" Fresh asked as he kneeled down next to the other. "Hey! Were not finished with him yet! Move out of the way, punk! Before you get your self hurt!" The fish lady said as she aproched the two. Fresh scowled slightly as he stood up. "And what if I don't?" He asked sternly. The fish lady shrugged and looked over her shoulder.

"Yo! Pj! We got a nerd over here that won't get out of our way!" She said as she moved a couple feet over, presumably to let this 'Pj' guy through. A dark boned skeleton, with a bit of the top of his skull floating away and reforming, stepped through where the fish lady was a few moments before. The skeleton had on a vest with his name on it, probably a jock.

He had a vary impatient look on his face as he looked at Fresh. "Move." The skeleton.. 'Pj' said sternly. "N-no.." Fresh replied, being a bit more scared as he stared up at the jock. Pj then rolled his eyes as he approached Fresh and suddenly slammed him against the lockers.
Fresh coward back a bit as he saw Pj, he looked really pissed. "Now, to avoid getting stuffed in your locker. Never. Get. In. My. Way. Got it?" PJ asked sternly. Fresh quickly nodded and was dropped from the locker he was pushed against. He let out a shaky sigh of relief as he saw Pj walk away, though he winced slightly as he saw him kick the bunny in the stomach.

The group then walked away and Fresh approached the bunny creature again. "Yo, ya ok? Well, 'sides gettin' kicked..." Fresh asked. The bunny shrugged and winced slightly. "Eh.. I-im ok.. Can you help me up?" He asked, looking up at Fresh.

"Sure.." Fresh said then stood up a bit more, carefully helping the bunny up. "Thanks... I'm known as 'The Nice Cream Guy' here by the way... I sell, well nice cream" he said with a small chuckle. "I uh.. Never finished highschool, but I needed a job, so this is the best I could do..." He said. Fresh nodded and held his hand out as he introduced himself. "Da name's Fresh, it's nice ta meet ya Nice Cream" he said with a smile. The bunny smiled a bit aswell as he shook Fresh's hand. "Nice to meet you too Fresh"

The bell then rang as they let go of each others hands. "Well, ya better go buddy, you'll be late to class otherwise." He said. Fresh nodded and walked off, waving bye to the Nice Cream guy as he headed to his next class.

.
(Okay, done with the first chapter! I just really loved this Au and wanted to do a fan fiction on it. See you all in the next chapter!)